Happy hour update

gwcruzer

From Princess on their Facebook page just a few days ago, when someone asked abiut Happy Hour being reinstated.

"Hi, XXX. We don't have plans to bring back Happy Hour fleet wide, but it may be offered occasionally as a special promotion."

From Princess on their Facebook page just a few days ago, when someone asked abiut Happy Hour being reinstated.

"Hi, XXX. We don't have plans to bring back Happy Hour fleet wide, but it may be offered occasionally as a special promotion."

Thanks for sharing.

Tony

Thanks for sharing that, thaat clears that up!

We just came off the Grand on a 10-day Alaska cruise and a happy hour was offered every night at 10PM in the wheelhouse bar. Also in the theatre they would occasionally offer wine on a BOGO for $1 basis before the show started.

Golden Princess had BOGO $1 drinks at the wheelhouse bar from 10p - 11:30p. I believe they added a limit of the beverage pricing a few nights in since wording was added in the patter (I'm sure people took advantage, lol!); if I remember correctly $12 (or $10) and under drinks were qualified for the promotion.

Cheers!