Project Sunshine Inaugural...who's with me?!?

Finally, after having to give our regrets for invites to the Oasis and Allure pre-inaugurals, we will hopefully finally get to go on one! Can't wait but guess we will have to. All I know for sure is once they decide on a date(s) we will not have anything booked remotely close to that time. Been burned twice and learned our lesson, lol.

Nope. I'll wait for you to break it in and let me know what its like.

Not to worry...this Rhode Islander is going to represent our littlest state on this cruise.

I can't wait to see how this new class of ships turns out! I'm already interested in the inaugural sailing...who's coming with me?

Why of course you won't be sailing alone, us Critters know how to show up for the inaugurals and have a great time, no matter where the ship is, we'll be there. Glad you can make it this time Chris.;)

Emailing Critters now :D

Capt...are you going to start a "Critter Roll Call Thread" over on the Critter Corner? Hope all is well over there on the other side of the pond. You must be getting excited to have the BIG birthday celebration tomorrow. You don't look a day over 21! Enjoy your day, you deserve it!;)

Count me in!!! Even if it's on the other side of the pond, we won't miss it. Europe might even be better, Marissa has been wishing for a Med cruise, and 2014 would be good timing for The graduation cruise she's already campaigning for. :D

I will try to be on the first ship

SUNSHINE OF THE SEAS

October 26-29, 2014 I will be there

October 29-November 2, 2014 I will be there

November 2-9 2014 Of course we will be there its our Anniversary

and the second ship

MOONLIGHT OF THE SEAS

I will try to be on the first ship

SUNSHINE OF THE SEAS

October 26-29, 2014 I will be there

October 29-November 2, 2014 I will be there

November 2-9 2014 Of course we will be there its our Anniversary

and the second ship

MOONLIGHT OF THE SEAS

Or...Sunrise of the Seas and Sunset of the Seas...no matter what the name, we'll be there.;) Have a good day everyone.

Miles and I will be on board for the Inaugural with the Critters, can't wait. This sounds like a really fun time again. We sure start our boards way out and love watching the boards grow as the time nears. We were aboard with Oasis and Allure with the Critters and intend to be on the new Sunshine Class with you all. I just love the name of the newest Royal Caribbean class.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

Archived