constellation

hobgoblin

Hello

Wondered if anyone could say what cabin 1127 aqua class will be like on Constellation ?

Just booked for next winter and have never been in aqua class level 1 cabin .

Is there any reports on these upgraded rooms anywhere?

Any information about the ancient cities/suez canal /grand prix cruise would be helpful.

Thanks

Thanks for that!

Are the aqua class rooms on deck 11 new?,are they just like the others?

I read the ship was solstisized recently.

Was there much noise from above your cabin ?

Those cabins were new in mid 2013. They are very nice cabins, we were on the other side in 1116 and really enjoyed it. It was very quiet. The balcony is mostly open with no overhang which some don't like but we loved it. We had no noise from above at all but I don't know whether the outdoor movie screen has been added to Connie yet as it has on Infinity...that might make a difference.

Those cabins were new in mid 2013. They are very nice cabins, we were on the other side in 1116 and really enjoyed it. It was very quiet. The balcony is mostly open with no overhang which some don't like but we loved it. We had no noise from above at all but I don't know whether the outdoor movie screen has been added to Connie yet as it has on Infinity...that might make a difference.

The outdoor movie screen has not been added yet, but it may be by the time you sail. We were in 1122 a few weeks ago (same area but on the starboard side) and it was very quiet and private.

Hello

Any information about the ancient cities/suez canal /grand prix cruise would be helpful.

Thanks

Look below at need2bespoiled's blog...wonderful pictures and she is very good at answering questions (she even photographed balcony furniture to answer my question).

• 9 months later...
We were in 1136 on the constellation and loved it... we were at the end of the hall and had the stairway to the bar...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have just booked consolation cabin no 1136 . But now worried about the noise some negative reviews ? I do not mind some noise on a ship with 2000 people what do you expect . But hope it's not Constant door slamming can any one tell me please

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have just booked consolation cabin no 1136 . But now worried about the noise some negative reviews ? I do not mind some noise on a ship with 2000 people what do you expect . But hope it's not Constant door slamming can any one tell me please

Constellation

The deck 11 cabins on the M class ships are my favourites. We were in cabin 1123 last year and it was fantastic. Their position make them the best standard size cabins on any ship I have been on. I feel like it's a major step down when I have to cruise in Aqua class on an S class ship. We just love deck 11.

The main advantage and the reason why we much prefer the staterooms on deck 11 on M class is that they do not have the huge overhang.

Second it is just nice to have the elevator in the small lobby of deck 11 and just ride it down to Blu. Feels like a private elevator.

We spent 15 days in this cabin on Millennium, Shanghai to Seward. This was not a warm weather cruise so the outside stairs that lead to the door outside this cabin were not used a lot. I found when people did use it, they shut the door quietly. i might add that I was sick on this cruise so I spent a lot of time in the cabin and still door noise was not a bother.

I don't know if the addition of the new terrace on deck 12 has changed this with more traffic accessing that area or if the stairs from deck 11 to 12 are still there.