Cheapest bevie package you ever did see?

inar

just curious to know what the biggest discount anyone has seen offered on the deluxe beverage package lately? My cruise planner shows buy one get one 50% off for my sailing on the harmony in January. That’s $54 cad a day per person. Anyone ever get a better deal?

I was able to snag it at 30% off ($39/day) for our AOTS trip back in August. It was consistent at 20% for the longest time, then jumped to 25% one day. I logged in the next day to purchase and it was at 30%. The next day it was back to 20%.

In March of 2016 I was able to get the mid-line drink package for $37pp/pd for our November 2016 cruise. Within a few weeks of purchase, they started the 'Dynamic Pricing' that exists now. As an added bonus, they restructured the drink packages, eliminating the one I had bought so we got upgraded to the Deluxe for free;). I thought it was a pretty good deal - especially since it was a 12 night cruise with like six sea days:D

In March of 2016 I was able to get the mid-line drink package for $37pp/pd for our November 2016 cruise. Within a few weeks of purchase, they started the 'Dynamic Pricing' that exists now. As an added bonus, they restructured the drink packages, eliminating the one I had bought so we got upgraded to the Deluxe for free;). I thought it was a pretty good deal - especially since it was a 12 night cruise with like six sea days:D

Don;'t you mean that you got the deluxe package for the price of the lesser package? How does that equate to free? It was a great deal though.

Don;'t you mean that you got the deluxe package for the price of the lesser package? How does that equate to free? It was a great deal though.

I consider it 'free' because (if memory serves me) the Deluxe package was going for $48 or better at that point and they didn't bill me the difference so I got an upgrade worth $10pp/pd at no charge which in my book is free;)

We paid $38 for our cruise on JOTS earlier this year at a black friday sale last year.

THANK YOU for this - I've been holding out for Black Friday figuring even if it's not any cheaper it shouldn't be any more than it is now, but I couldn't find anyone who actually purchased previous Black Fridays. This gives me hope maybe my waiting will get me a good deal :)

We got $39. I still don't understand why it's not automatically reduced and offered based on c&a status. I am tired of having to bring a proof source from the ships concierge to show what I should be eligible for. Why isn't this already known fleetwide?

We paid $38 for our cruise on JOTS earlier this year at a black friday sale last year.

I've been wondering if they will do a black Friday deal. I will for sure take a look that day. Do you know if they do black Friday deals on anything else, like dining or excursions?