Cat in the bag? BUSTED !

A friend of ours placed her bag at her feet at a patio in San Juan and when she was about to leave she noticed that her bag was heavier but she didn't give it much thought.

It wasn't until she was about to board the ship and placed her bag on the scanner when suddenly......this cat poked its little head up!

BUSTED !! (the cat that is...)

:D

Is this for real?

If so, that's hilarious.

If not, you got me.

;)

I wondered the same thing, it isn't hard to image there are currently more than the usual amount of homeless cats. Maybe a tired cat might crawl in and sleep awhile.

I hope the OP comes back and elaborates. Can you imagine at security getting them to believe you didn't know the cat was in there? Would they make you responsible for the cats future?

I wondered the same thing, it isn't hard to image there are currently more than the usual amount of homeless cats. Maybe a tired cat might crawl in and sleep awhile.

I hope the OP comes back and elaborates. Can you imagine at security getting them to believe you didn't know the cat was in there? Would they make you responsible for the cats future?

She, the cat (not our friend) was promptly removed from the ship when our friend (not the cat) hissed at security.

Edited by oldguysandgalls

I was joking

There has been topics on people buying paperwork online to have their dogs classed as companion dogs, so that they could cruise with them.

I know.... ;)

But we still remind our friend not to put her bag at her feet ever again. We tell her..."remember the cat in the bag"?

I was joking

There has been topics on people buying paperwork online to have their dogs classed as companion dogs, so that they could cruise with them.

On our nov 5th cruise on the allure some lady had a small dog in a stroller that she pushed along and brought everywhere including the the MDR. It was special.

Aw, the kitties of San Juan persist!

She didn't give much thought to her bag weighing probably at least 7 pounds more? Really? I don't buy it.

Depends on how heavy her bag already was. My son’s bag for recent flights was so he’s y he wouldn’t have noticed.

On our nov 5th cruise on the allure some lady had a small dog in a stroller that she pushed along and brought everywhere including the the MDR. It was special.

cool! Sounds like she had a dog that could sense blood sugar changes or impending seizures before she could. Aren’t animals amazing???

On a serious note, there is a stray cat refuge near the fort in San Juan a few blocks away on a side street. We seeked it out a few years ago as Wifey and I are cat lovers. Donated a few dollars and loved seeing all the strays living on top of and inside cars outside a shed that served as a shelter. Don't know the condition of this shelter now, but I hope it is still functional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I totally believe this. I have show cats and on more than one occasion when setting off to a show have had a stowaway who saw an empty carrier set out and decided to crawl in for a nap. A stray would probably weigh no more than 5 lbs.