Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

There were two outfits that I thought were smashing, but I'm apparently alone in this thought because nobody else has commented. The interviewer with a British accent who wore a pink suit with long sleeves looked beautiful and I loved the gown worn by Penelope Cruz. I wasn't a big fan of the grey color but the style was smashing!

Yes I think her name was Louise Roe, she looked beautiful!

There were two outfits that I thought were smashing, but I'm apparently alone in this thought because nobody else has commented. The interviewer with a British accent who wore a pink suit with long sleeves looked beautiful and I loved the gown worn by Penelope Cruz. I wasn't a big fan of the grey color but the style was smashing!

Penelope Cruz was one of my favorites.

I'm learning to wear shades that work for me and it's totally changed how I shop.

Same here! I now own a good amount of coral and colors I would normally not even glance at (olives), that really bring out my natural skintone and make me glow :) I used to wear too much black and too bold colors, but now I see most of the colors I chose washed me out horribly.

I also used to just buy silver jewelry and now I realize gold brings out my natural tan.

Can you guess my color type? :p

Edited by TahitiRoses

Fyree 39 - the dresses look great and the short one looks very flattering on you but I'm not quite sure about the tights. I would have worn it with a strappy sandal or, if you like hose, a metallic shoe and very light hose.

Just my opinion....but there is something about the tights that just don't look right with that dress.

Here is the dress I wore to the steakhouse. You can almost see the shoes.

100_0542.jpg

100_0541.jpg

The dresses look fabulous on you but the dark tights draw attention away from the dress. A strappy high heel would compliment the outfits better in my opinion.

Edited by cruz4evr

Yeah I think I'll go with a statement necklace. Leaning toward something bright like turquoise or that deep orange in your dress, which I think is very cute! I love the color.

Thank you! There's beautiful jewelry on that site, thanks for posting :)

Youre welcome HostFaith! :) If you can, be sure and post a picture or link of the jewelry you decide on.

Kayhold--We do all dresses, clothes, shoes here. Speaking personally, I love them all! I posted two new sundresses last week!

Post them--I want to see!:D

I took the pictures but chickened out LOL

I have body issues and decided they all look like crap.

Host Faith, about the purple dress that you posted and got on Ebay. Did you have to bid on it or was it a BIN from an eBay store? Love, love, love it.

OMG please don't buy the dress! I'm getting a refund. It looked nothing like the dress in the photo, I'm so disappointed. The color was completely off, the fabric way too thin, and the split scandalously high. Just a total misrepresentation. I had to go back and look at my order go make sure that was really what I ordered. That's the first issue I've ever had on eBay. Luckily they give refunds :(

Here is the dress I wore to elegant night. I love, LOVE this photo. She made me look like a diva. Yes...it's pink. :cool:

ScannedImage120580006.jpg

And here are the two of us.

ScannedImage120580007.jpg

I was really pleased with the pictures this time.

Very pretty! You two are a great looking couple :)

Same here! I now own a good amount of coral and colors I would normally not even glance at (olives), that really bring out my natural skintone and make me glow :) I used to wear too much black and too bold colors, but now I see most of the colors I chose washed me out horribly.

I also used to just buy silver jewelry and now I realize gold brings out my natural tan.

Can you guess my color type? :p

Hmmm...you sound like an Earth? Am I right? I'm still learning. I think I'm an Earth, it's just that some of those shades on the color chart don't look that great on me. I'm still finding what works best for me. My issue is I love fire colors, I'm just drawn to them visually and have lots of them in my closet. Because they were warm I didn't realize that they looked okay, but kind of overwhelmed my complexion.

Speaking of Earth, I got this dress to replace the monstrosity I got from eBay: http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1cbd71f&DeptID=73298&CatID=73299&SO=0&SelDim=4294957900~&CatSel=4294943130|dresses&NOffset=2&Ne=4294957900+29+3+8+1031&x5view=1&shopperType=G&N=4294943130&Nao=0&PSO=0&bcCat=3&CmCatId=73298|73299&sa=1

I took the pictures but chickened out LOL

I have body issues and decided they all look like crap.

Well, when you find clothes that make you feel good, post the photos. We all have body issues. Heaven knows I do too. Figure out what styles/colors look good on you and stick with them.

My body has changed considerably after 3 kids and quite a few years;). I'm trying to be happy in the body I'm in now. It's a work in progress for me. I'll probably be really confident when I'm 80!:D

Very pretty! You two are a great looking couple :)

Hmmm...you sound like an Earth? Am I right? I'm still learning. I think I'm an Earth, it's just that some of those shades on the color chart don't look that great on me. I'm still finding what works best for me. My issue is I love fire colors, I'm just drawn to them visually and have lots of them in my closet. Because they were warm I didn't realize that they looked okay, but kind of overwhelmed my complexion.

Ooh, I thought you were researching the one I was more familiar with, the seasonal color ones (spring/summer fall & cool/warm/clear). In those I'm a warm spring.

OMG please don't buy the dress! I'm getting a refund. It looked nothing like the dress in the photo, I'm so disappointed. The color was completely off, the fabric way too thin, and the split scandalously high. Just a total misrepresentation. I had to go back and look at my order go make sure that was really what I ordered. That's the first issue I've ever had on eBay. Luckily they give refunds :(

Bummer.:( It was pretty but I'm thinking I like your replacement better.:) Glad you were able to return it.

s4uhdc.jpg

Yes... I love this dress...:D I so want to take it on my cruise, but it looks like it may be a little too much. Thoughts?

Too much? Not at all. It depends on your ship, of course, but if you're going on any cruise ship, I can't imagine that it would be too much.

World cruise gala dinner tonight at Town Hall Sydney.

6938062131_14db84e592_b.jpg

6938062125_f3c4676b24_b.jpg

6926751615_5dc80ba931_b.jpg

6781790990_96d1b9d37f_b.jpg

6938062123_04cd77328c_b.jpg

Porthopper, I really like your dresses. My favorite is the first one. It is so classy looking. Hope you are having a good time and I hope your foot is doing better.