How will Harmony be different from Oasis & Allure?

Harmony will have no open deck space above the bridge and the solarium will be enlarged to the front. Not so good for people who like a direct sea view from outside.

Great view from top of water slide

Noticed that website deck plans do not have a Café Promenade where the café should is on both the Allure and Oasis. Is this a typo or is RCI planning something NEW for the café area?

Noticed that website deck plans do not have a Café Promenade where the café should is on both the Allure and Oasis. Is this a typo or is RCI planning something NEW for the café area?

Just looked on the RCI website and it clearly shows up on Deck 5 in the Deck Plans, between Cupcake Cupboard & Guest Services.

It even shows up there as well on Allure's Deck Plan for the future layout from 05-Jun-2016 to 23-Apr-2017.

Harmony will have no open deck space above the bridge and the solarium will be enlarged to the front. Not so good for people who like a direct sea view from outside.

Yeah...we'd tend to agree that this detracts from the potential views.

Just looked on the RCI website and it clearly shows up on Deck 5 in the Deck Plans, between Cupcake Cupboard & Guest Services.

It even shows up there as well on Allure's Deck Plan for the future layout from 05-Jun-2016 to 23-Apr-2017.

Yes the Café Promenade is labelled on the deck plans for the Allure and the Oasis but it is not labelled as such on the Harmony deck plans which prompted my question for the Harmony. I would guess that they just missed typing in the label but ....

I am having a hard time deciding between the Anthem and Harmony. The Anthem has the single rooms with a balcony which is good for solo cruisers. Harmony has some good feature too and will sail out of Florida. I don't know how I will like sailing out of New Jersey in early winter on the Anthem.

I am having a hard time deciding between the Anthem and Harmony. The Anthem has the single rooms with a balcony which is good for solo cruisers. Harmony has some good feature too and will sail out of Florida. I don't know how I will like sailing out of New Jersey in early winter on the Anthem.

Unless I lived in the immediate area, I would not go to New Jersey in the winter for a cruise. I'd probably be wasting two days just to get to/from warm weather.

The girls in our family loved going to cupcake decorating class on Allure, but we have heard they are taking it out after dry dock and before our next Allure cruise in December. Is Harmony going to have a cupcake cupboard?

The girls in our family loved going to cupcake decorating class on Allure, but we have heard they are taking it out after dry dock and before our next Allure cruise in December. Is Harmony going to have a cupcake cupboard?

Not sure if it is true or not but I heard they were phasing out the Cupcake Cupboard. That is a shame, there were some tasty cupcakes in there.