Regal dining

eliterror

Hi. I will be on the Regal soon. For those in the know, is this correct as far as complimentary dining?

International café, Symphony and Allegro, and Concerto dining rooms, Wheelhouse Bar ( Pub Lunch), Prego Pizza, Horizon Bistro and Court, and pastry shop, Alfredo's Pizzeria. And of course afternoon tea in one of the dining rooms.

Thanks!

Hi. I will be on the Regal soon. For those in the know, is this correct as far as complimentary dining?

International café, Symphony and Allegro, and Concerto dining rooms, Wheelhouse Bar ( Pub Lunch), Prego Pizza, Horizon Bistro and Court, and pastry shop, Alfredo's Pizzeria. And of course afternoon tea in one of the dining rooms.

Thanks!

And Trident Grill for burgers, hot dogs, brats, etc. That's included in fare also. And room service ($3 for pizza).

Otherwise, that's sums it up.

Thanks!

You may find this helpful. Detailed. Covers all ships. Suggest you get a highlighter and mark those for Regal.

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/food-and-dining/dining-options.pdf

Symphony and Allegro, and Concerto dining rooms

These DR's all have the same menu for dinner. Allergo is used for traditional early and late seat dining. Concerto is normally used for very early traditional dining and opens for Anytime Dining at 7:30. Symphony is used for ATD. One DR is open every morning for breakfast and lunch on sea days.

Thanks!

Just know that when you get your Patter( your newsletter )on embarkation day all the dining venues are listed on the back page ,has everything that you need to know as far as dining ,entertainment ,etc.

Of Course if you have a smart phone or tablet you can use the Princess at sea for free and it has the same information as the Patter. I can't say it enough just read your Patter it has a wealth of information. :)

Thanks!

Yes it is.