Fox News on Princess?

SJSULIBRARIAN

You will have the debate -- Princess went out of their way to be fair. We were on the Ruby for the first one. They announced that they would alternate different networks for the four debates (includes VP)

I don't remember the specifics -- other than one would be shown on Fox News and another was MSNBC -- I don't recall the other two

Get ready for the snarky comments about Fox News that always come when someone mentions them. :rolleyes:

CNN, MSNBC and Fox will carry the debate on your stateroom TV depending on where in the world the ship is located. They will also have the debate on public areas such as the theater, lounge or MUTS. The later venue is what Princess will be rotating the feed. Don't want to watch the public location then go to your stateroom. Reports so far has been that the audience has been respectful of others and kept their comments to themselves.

We were on the 9/25/16 sailing to Mexico on the Crown during one of the presidential and the VP debates. Both were shown in Club Fusion and they alternate networks The Presidential was on MSNBC and the VP was on Fox. You could also watch in your stateroom; both networks were available there. They were not shown on MUTS, which stayed with movies, concerts and NFL football games.

Will be on the Star Princess this Wednesday. Friend wants to watch the last

debate. Does Princess subscribe to Fox News? I can't remember. Thanks.

All the channels that show the actual debate will show EXACTLY the same feed. It is the after debate discussions that get partisan.

DON

They had the debate on in the Vista last week. Just out of curiosity, We poked our heads in after finishing dinner early, to see how many attended. The showroom was approx 3/4 full and we decided to sit in, but after 5 mins the satellite feed was lost. You would have thought it was the Super Bowl by the reaction of many when the feed was lost.

it was also re-aired on the news stations in the stateroom later that night as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk