SHARE - Menu and Food Pictures - Part 1

canusa

We recently cruised on the Emerald Princess to Alaska. We decided to try SHARE and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our dinner was a leisurely 2 1/2 hours paced well with delicious courses that were just the right size. We would highly recommend trying SHARE.

Some pictures of the meal are included. Enjoy.

The Menu

35000987632_033c448ee9_c.jpg

Braided bread with butter and sea salt

35000986982_1ae3ddcc54_c.jpg

Charcuterie plate

35035244971_3343413945_c.jpg

Pork ravioli

35035243451_ed092760b1_c.jpg

Butter poached lobster tail

35035238751_c45f7d3565_c.jpg

Lamb loin

35035237601_6aca592acf_c.jpg

I was interested to see this menu which is updated from the original menu from opening.

The steak is new and I see the beef cheek pie has been eliminated.

I've eaten in SHARE 3 or 4 times and enjoyed each meal as I tried something new on each visit.

Fond memories.... but oh.... then their were all the nay-Sayers and angry discussions and critics here who never would set foot in SHARE but still told us how bad it was.

Thanking for posting the menus and pictures. Glad you enjoyed.

Sorry we didn't dine in the main dining room so I have no menu pictures.

On a side note; by chance did you take advantage of the ships luggage program to the airport? Looking to the times they allow for flights; ie; 11am-?. Thanks

Thank you for your post and pictures. We sailed on the Emerald a few years ago right after Sabatini's was changed to Share and enjoyed it. We're just off the Emerald(our first cruise to Alaska) and dined at Share twice and loved it! The new menu is wonderful and has something for everyone. The portions were perfect and the food was fantastic!. You'll be pleasantly full when you're done with all of the courses. Our second evening there our waiter told us they had 110 reservations for that night!! If you're on the Emerald give Share a try and ask to be served by Jimmy...he was great!

AF 1 - Sorry we live just outside Vancouver so drove home and didn't need to use the luggage transfer.

So glad everyone is enjoying the photos. I had a hard time finding pictures of the food before we cruised so thought I would do this post.

Thank you for your post and pictures. We sailed on the Emerald a few years ago right after Sabatini's was changed to Share and enjoyed it. We're just off the Emerald(our first cruise to Alaska) and dined at Share twice and loved it! The new menu is wonderful and has something for everyone. The portions were perfect and the food was fantastic!. You'll be pleasantly full when you're done with all of the courses. Our second evening there our waiter told us they had 110 reservations for that night!! If you're on the Emerald give Share a try and ask to be served by Jimmy...he was great!

So glad you enjoyed it too!! I've just booked it after both your reviews!