Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

We didn't get an email and I checked and can't find carnival gift cards for sale on the aarp site [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just checked....$100 still available.

Go to Awards for Good

Gift Cards

Travel

You're not going to get an email from AARP, You will get an email of a new post in this thread.

Good Luck.

I normally defend people who ask a question that's already been answered, but that's when they ask a question that hasn't been answered for a while...maybe a few pages back or more. But four different people answered your question just a few posts above yours. I can perfectly understand not wanting to read 114 pages, but is reading the last page too much to ask for?

Do you mean the expiration date? If so, the cards that come from AARP (also Verizon & AllState) do not have an expiration date.

Or did you mean when can you expect the cards, as in when they'll arrive? If so, see my reply to jdechter above.

+ 1 please take the time to read the prior two pages before asking a question.

+ 1 please take the time to read the prior two pages before asking a question.

And if you don't want to do that, just use the search button. Key words like "how long to receive " or "shipping time" will surely yield you results you need. It just doesn't make sense for people to keep asking the same questions over and over.

It's REWARDS for good. Here's the link once again. http://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/

Just checked....$100 still available.

Go to Awards for Good

Gift Cards

Travel

You're not going to get an email from AARP, You will get an email of a new post in this thread.

Good Luck.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We didn't get an email and I checked and can't find carnival gift cards for sale on the aarp site [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Go to google and type in aarp rewards. You will see their are $100 carnival gift cards still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They've been available a few times in the last couple weeks, but went fast. Can't believe they've been available all day and are still going at 10:30 at night ($100 at least). We've been holding off buying more because we're thinking about using a bunch of our points for a rental car next month, but now they're just taunting me with this late night run of gift cards. :o

Miss it again. Signed up for this thread but did not get an email notification all weekend of any new post. Oh well, cruise is not until November so still got time. Question.... Upon delivery of the gift cards, is a signature required?

Miss it again. Signed up for this thread but did not get an email notification all weekend of any new post. Oh well, cruise is not until November so still got time. Question.... Upon delivery of the gift cards, is a signature required?

If it's $500 worth of card yes. When I wasn't home they delivered mine to a nearby ups store. That wasn't bad but I definitely prefer the ones you get in email.

Only if the amount is $500 or more.

And I agree with the poster above. Use the tapatalk app if you have a smartphone. You'll get instant notifications of any new post in threads you are subscribed to. Works much better than the email notification this site uses, which I actually turned off a while ago.

Only if the amount is $500 or more.

And I agree with the poster above. Use the tapatalk app if you have a smartphone. You'll get instant notifications of any new post in threads you are subscribed to. Works much better than the email notification this site uses, which I actually turned off a while ago.

Thank you all! Is there an app that let's you buy the AARP Carnival Cruise cards on your phone (without being an AARP member)? When I downloaded the AARP app, it does not take my Rewards for Good login info.

Thank you all! Is there an app that let's you buy the AARP Carnival Cruise cards on your phone (without being an AARP member)? When I downloaded the AARP app, it does not take my Rewards for Good login info.

I use google, aarp app is something totally unnecessary and unrelated to rewards for good.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah that AARP app is whack. Lol. I suspect the population the site attracts doesn't use apps much. I keep this link bookmarked on my Google page on my phone. It works pretty good. Several times I've purchased cards from my device using this link.

http://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/

I am having trouble getting mine. UPS comes during the day and we all work. I called them today and they said I can pick up at the dispatch area between 10-1. lol That is during my work hours. She did say someone with my same last name and address can pick them up, but must have a government ID. Next time I order cards I will get 400 or less.

We have the same issue so we order $400 at a time. BTW, if you order $400 it doesn't trigger the max, so I always order $400 and then go right back in and order $400 more, so I get $800 and don't have to sign for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't understand how you're able to get 8 cards. The max is 5 every 24 hours no matter the denomination.

I am having trouble getting mine. UPS comes during the day and we all work. I called them today and they said I can pick up at the dispatch area between 10-1. lol That is during my work hours. She did say someone with my same last name and address can pick them up, but must have a government ID. Next time I order cards I will get 400 or less.

Sign up for UPS My Choice. They send you an email when something is shipped to you and you can see all of your deliveries on a calendar when you click into the site. It only takes a couple of minutes and you can go into each delivery notification and change the signature required to waive that. I do it all the time and never had a problem. There is nothing more frustrating than package tag!

We have the same issue so we order $400 at a time. BTW, if you order $400 it doesn't trigger the max, so I always order $400 and then go right back in and order $400 more, so I get $800 and don't have to sign for them.

Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Try it. We do it every single time.

I rarely buy more than 2 or 3 at a time. But once both my sister and I needed $1,200 worth and only the $100 cards were available. I got 5 on mine and the system would not let me buy more. I wound up opening an account for her and accumulated enough points to get 2 more cards. Then I got the the other 5 from Verizon. It's rare I need that many at once but that was the second time I got locked out with the 5 card max. I'm o.k. with it. I actually like that they do that. Before they did, they would sell out even quicker as people would buy a boatload of them at once leaving nothing for anyone else.