Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Well, by the time I see they're available again they're all sold out and I am on the East Coast. No way I can check every day at 6 am!

HEY EVERYBODY ON CRUISE CRITIC!! SAVE SOME FOR ME!!

I got 22 sitting in a drawer waiting for the rest of the 2019 schedules to be released so i can book something.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I got 22 sitting in a drawer waiting for the rest of the 2019 schedules to be released so i can book something.

I hear ya. I almost have my b2b paid off that is 2 years from now!

I buy a couple at a time when I see them.

Verizon is $2.95 so maybe AARP is the same?

It's .59 per card no matter the denomination or how it's shipped. If you paid $2.95 then you must of gotten 5 cards. Shipping is the same for both Verizon and AARP. The cards are offered through the same vendor.

Also, noticed that citi rewards seemed tied to AARP sell out now too. They must somehow be tied to the same supplier or something. When I saw I missed the AARP notice, I went to my citicard and it showed both sold out already too.. happened exactly the same last time (about a week ago now). Someone else commented Verizon seems to flow the same too.
I don't know if it was this thread of one of the others, but I recall someone saying that the ones from AARP and Citi do come from the same supplier. They even named the supplier, but I can't remember the name. The first time I got them from AARP (a few weeks ago) the $100 cards lasted till around 3:30pm, but the last couple times, they've gone much quicker.

I don't know if it was this thread of one of the others, but I recall someone saying that the ones from AARP and Citi do come from the same supplier. They even named the supplier, but I can't remember the name. The first time I got them from AARP (a few weeks ago) the $100 cards lasted till around 3:30pm, but the last couple times, they've gone much quicker.

I don't think so as I am able to get the Citi cards even when AARP and Verizon are sold out. Plus no shipping charge. However AARP and Verizon are tied to the same supplier.

I don't think so as I am able to get the Citi cards even when AARP and Verizon are sold out. Plus no shipping charge. However AARP and Verizon are tied to the same supplier.
Maybe that's what is was...AARP & Verizon. I'm keeping up with three or four gift card threads that update fairly regularly. It's hard to keep it all straight.

I like 100 cards better anyways. Whats everyones take on sangria ?

Since I don't have a cruise scheduled yet, I like the $100 cards also. I just try to buy 2 each time, so I have enough (hopefully) for my deposit. I'll let others have an opportunity.

I'm puzzled by the "sangria" question. What is that??

I didn't specify which denomination sold out first. And you didn't either. Point is both cards were available Saturday morning.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The $500 was sold out Friday morning and not available Saturday only the $100 was...

Get facts straight before you openly share your opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sue1138

The $500 was sold out Friday morning and not available Saturday only the $100

Get facts straight first before you openly share your opinion..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow get cranked up why dont you ? I hope you leave that attitude at home when you cruise.

Wow get cranked up why dont you ? I hope you leave that attitude at home when you cruise.

Lol. I'm telling you. Wheww my goodness!

My facts RRR straight so there. I got 2 $500 cards for my sister on Saturday morning just before 6am. Don't know how long they lasted. Sometimes the cards do come and go quickly. But when I'm wanting to buy them for myself or somebody else, I check either Verizon or AARP obsessively. As a result, I rarely miss when they are up for purchase. I could show mr./mrs. Attitude my email confirmation but why bother. Maybe they need some sangria[emoji14]

Lol. I'm telling you. Wheww my goodness!

My facts RRR straight so there. I got 2 $500 cards for my sister on Saturday morning just before 6am. Don't know how long they lasted. Sometimes the cards do come and go quickly. But when I'm wanting to buy them for myself or somebody else, I check either Verizon or AARP obsessively. As a result, I rarely miss when they are up for purchase. I could show mr./mrs. Attitude my email confirmation but why bother. Maybe they need some sangria[emoji14]

Sangria for all ! Tissues are unnecessary. Leave the attitudes at work, lets all cruise !

Wow, I had lots of fun getting the AARP gift cards. Had 3 of the $500 gift cards in my cart on Saturday morning. Kept declining my CapitalOne credit card (get an extra 1.5% back on that card). Finally called their customer service when they opened at 10am EST. Of course they had sold out of the $500 cards at that time. I got AARP and the CapitalOne rep on the phone together. Neither could figure out why the credit card would not work. Finally was able to use another card to get 5 of the $100 cards (max allowed). So will keep watch for another offer.

Apparently AARP has updated their security and even extra spaces in address or anything that is not exactly the same as the credit card has for your account will kick it out. However, we checked all of that for the CapitalOne card and no luck.