Does Anyone Provide a Copy of the Curent Concierge Room Service Menu?

jasm8449

Just disembarked Silhouette this morning. Room service menu was changed in a big way in the last six months when I sailed Solstice to Alaska. New CC menu for breakfast is very limited with most prior offerings for an extra cost. Even the coffee no longer cane in a carafe but paper to go cups. Definitely a bummer since breakfast on the balcony is a main reason for cabin choice. If you are just looking for fruit, cereal, pastries, you'll be fine. No pancakes, hot items for "free" other than scrambled eggs that arrived cold. Other than that, enjoyed the cruise but was surprised at the big change recently to the breakfast room service.

Sorry for the typos in my title. Should read:

Can anyone provide a copy of the current Concierge room service menu.

I am really disappointed to hear about the downgrading of the breakfast menu,

I also look very forward to a relaxing hot breakfast on my balcony every morning, including fresh eggs - not that awful premixed scrambled stuff, and 2-3 cups of hot coffee.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry for the typos in my title. Should read:

Can anyone provide a copy of the current Concierge room service menu.

I am really disappointed to hear about the downgrading of the breakfast menu,

I also look very forward to a relaxing hot breakfast on my balcony every morning, including fresh eggs - not that awful premixed scrambled stuff, and 2-3 cups of hot coffee.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We've previously not booked a Concierge cabin as we felt the price differential above our favoured SV cabins wasn't justified for the minimal additional perks. However, with a free upgrade for our coming cruise, a decent breakfast on the balcony was something we were looking forward to as well. :(

Just disembarked Silhouette this morning. Room service menu was changed in a big way in the last six months when I sailed Solstice to Alaska. New CC menu for breakfast is very limited with most prior offerings for an extra cost. Even the coffee no longer cane in a carafe but paper to go cups. Definitely a bummer since breakfast on the balcony is a main reason for cabin choice. If you are just looking for fruit, cereal, pastries, you'll be fine. No pancakes, hot items for "free" other than scrambled eggs that arrived cold. Other than that, enjoyed the cruise but was surprised at the big change recently to the breakfast room service.

Really? We just got off two weeks ago and pancakes were on the menu, as well as omelettes, my husband got one two mornings. Bacon, sausage, etc. we’re all on there in the free items. Are you saying those are now for a fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last year, we cruised Concierge on the Equinox. I don't recall the room service menu being any different from the regular room service menu. I found the door hanger choices for breakfast to be far superior to other cruise lines (being able to order a real breakfast). It would be a shame if they took that away.

Yes... we were in a concierge class balcony for this week's eastern Caribbean silhouette sailing. The door hanger breakfast menu for Silhouette was dramatically different than the one from the solstice alaska sailing at end of August. I loved pancakes/ French toast, yogurt parfaits that were part of the regular menu back in August. This sailing, the door hanger menu had continental breakfast basics for no charge on the left, anything else more involved (hot dishes...pancakes, or things like yogurt parfaits) on the right was additional fee. I did not ask if we got the wrong door hanger breakfast menu, assumed what was in our room was correct as the room attendant was the best I've had in any of my dozen plus sailings, celebrity or otherwise.

We've previously not booked a Concierge cabin as we felt the price differential above our favoured SV cabins wasn't justified for the minimal additional perks. However, with a free upgrade for our coming cruise, a decent breakfast on the balcony was something we were looking forward to as well. :(

Same here. We’ll have our first Concierge cabin in June (on Silhouette). I booked it because it was the same price as a similar veranda cabin. We too have looked forward to a nicer breakfast on our veranda:(

Same here. We’ll have our first Concierge cabin in June (on Silhouette). I booked it because it was the same price as a similar veranda cabin. We too have looked forward to a nicer breakfast on our veranda:(

Let's keep our fingers crossed! (yn)

Yes... we were in a concierge class balcony for this week's eastern Caribbean silhouette sailing. The door hanger breakfast menu for Silhouette was dramatically different than the one from the solstice alaska sailing at end of August. I loved pancakes/ French toast, yogurt parfaits that were part of the regular menu back in August. This sailing, the door hanger menu had continental breakfast basics for no charge on the left, anything else more involved (hot dishes...pancakes, or things like yogurt parfaits) on the right was additional fee. I did not ask if we got the wrong door hanger breakfast menu, assumed what was in our room was correct as the room attendant was the best I've had in any of my dozen plus sailings, celebrity or otherwise.

That's a shame about the breakfast menu. I thought it was one of the things that set Celebrity apart from other cruise lines, the ability to get a "real" breakfast from room service for free. It was great on days when we needed to be moving early.

We were on Silhouette last month in a regular veranda, and ordered breakfast several mornings from the door hanger. Scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, bagels, orange juice, bananas, etc. No charge. I did see omlettes, etc on the "pay" side. Perhaps you did have the incorrect menu for Concierge cabins?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Forums mobile app