Portable humidifier?

Kingofcool1947

Can I bring aboard this portable humidifier and use it in my cabin?

http://m.costway.com/2-5-l-portable-ultrasonic-humidifier.html?fee=17&fep=6761&utm_source=bingshopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=bingshopping

Thank you.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

Yes. I was not sure but needed to as DH had neck/head cancer and needed. I emailed the access department and asked and they said yes. I asked to have distilled water and it was delivered to our room at no charge. They had a heavy duty extension cord, but I brought one just in case.

I am guessing if ship security scan finds it, it will be taken. Second, I don't think it will actually be effective. Air is forced into cabin through air ducts. The "return" is through the cabin door itself. The entire cabin's air volume is replaced within 20 minutes. Your "moist" air will go down the hall before it helps anyone

I am guessing if ship security scan finds it, it will be taken. Second, I don't think it will actually be effective. Air is forced into cabin through air ducts. The "return" is through the cabin door itself. The entire cabin's air volume is replaced within 20 minutes. Your "moist" air will go down the hall before it helps anyone

That's easy enough to fix. Just cover the vent at the bottom of the door with a piece of paper & close the bathroom door. This will stop most of the air exchange.

If you go through the access department for a medical need you will have no problem.

If you just try to bring it on board you may have mixed results.

There is a form in the personalizer to fill in and you will get an email back from them acknowledging your need. They are very happy to provide distilled water also.

Thanks. It’s staying home.

Thanks. It’s staying home.

Again, we put ours in our carryon, but no one took it or even questioned it. Room steward knew we needed it and no problem. Bring it. We added eculiptus oil to it to aid in disinfecting. Email access dept. you will be fine.

Again, we put ours in our carryon, but no one took it or even questioned it. Room steward knew we needed it and no problem. Bring it. We added eculiptus oil to it to aid in disinfecting. Email access dept. you will be fine.

W

Ok. I’ll bring it. :). It’s small enough that it doesn't take up much space in our luggage

Thank you.

we found the air to be sufficiently humid. Hubs has extreme nose bleeds if the air is dry which are exacerbated by his allergies. He has never needed a humidifier onboard, and as a matter of fact, we had problems with swimming suits and trunks NOT drying over the period of 2 days because of the higher humidity. But if you feel that you need even more moisture in the air - I guess, you should bring it.