Tips to get off ship right away at 8am at ports?

Produce123

For non-tender ports you won't have any issues. Once customs is cleared you'll be able to walk off with little delay. Tender ports are a different thing. If being first off is important to you you'll want priority debarkation via a cruise line excursion, being in a suite, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For a tendered port you will have to wait til the cruiselines excursions are let off.

The other ports you wait with all the other people who didnt listen to the directions NOT go to down until the ship is cleared.

For some ports of call I swear they sleep on the steps just to be among the first people off.

That’s too bad ! 1/2 of the ports I would have stayed on the ship and enjoyed the surrounding !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

hi there, looking for tips or advice to where to go or other hints so that my girlfriend and myself would be the first to get off the ship at 8am when we get to ports? Thanks.

There is no port where you will need to get off at 8am. They have to make an announcement that customs have cleared, then there will be all the rude animals running down to Deck 0 and pushing and shoving. Not worth it. Wait 15 minutes and you will walk off in an orderly manner, no problem.

Tender ports are the only exception to this.... it can take 30 minutes to get off the ship then, and that is still plenty of time to do everything.

We did the stupid thing, get in line at 7am for an 8am departure once...okay, maybe twice. Total waste of our time. Both times we were off no faster than if we had taken our time and waited for the crowds to rush off.