Crown & Anchor Question

Complete unrelated but I've got two sailings booked and will be one point shy of advancing to the next level once I get done with the second sailing...the OCD in me will not let than happen so I need to book something again here pretty soon lol

Complete unrelated but I've got two sailings booked and will be one point shy of advancing to the next level once I get done with the second sailing...the OCD in me will not let than happen so I need to book something again here pretty soon lol

Are you in a suite? Upgrade one of those trips to a suite and get double points.

Totally understandable. When DW and I were exactly 4 points short of Diamond I found the cheapest 4-night Bahamas cruise out of PC (an hour drive for us) I could just to get to D before taking another 7-nighter. I had never set foot on a ship smaller than Voyager before and had no real desire to go to the Bahamas alone but it served its purpose. :D

We still enjoyed it of course and I'm glad we did it not only for the 4 points at the time. I learned I really prefer having a promenade but I can survive without one if necessary... which is good since we're doing Radiance in Alaska in exactly two months. I can also now say I was on a ship that was cut in half and stuck back together with a new middle piece... so there's that.

Upgrading is a good solution to get the points. I did that on Celebrity to move from Elite to Elite+. Wanted the extra perks for a longer cruise I had scheduled.

Just did JS and GS on Majesty to get the extra points even though I was Diamond because of Celebrity.

We booked an 8 day cruise to get us to diamond because we were 6 points short. We wanted to be diamond for our next cruise in October which is 21 days. For that cruise we will get 42 points. It does add up much quicker booking suites.

Funny reading this as wife and I are trying to get through the levels to Diamond quickly. We just started with RC last September. We did a 7 night with them and just completed a 15 night TA. We have a 7 night Alaska in 4 months. That gets us to 29, 1 short of Platinum. We have a 9 night Canada fall leaf's cruise in October 2019. We will also be booking a 7 night EC for April 2019. Like the gent above we are going to do a quick 4 day out of Port Canaveral as it's only an hour away. Thinking of doing a JS on that and that will get us 2 points shy of Emerald by end of 2019. Not bad for just over 2 years cruising on Royal.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

Funny reading this as wife and I are trying to get through the levels to Diamond quickly. We just started with RC last September. We did a 7 night with them and just completed a 15 night TA. We have a 7 night Alaska in 4 months. That gets us to 29, 1 short of Platinum. We have a 9 night Canada fall leaf's cruise in October 2019. We will also be booking a 7 night EC for April 2019. Like the gent above we are going to do a quick 4 day out of Port Canaveral as it's only an hour away. Thinking of doing a JS on that and that will get us 2 points shy of Emerald by end of 2019. Not bad for just over 2 years cruising on Royal.

Yup. A five day B2B on Vision in a junior suite advanced us 20 points. And we really liked the cabin on the small ship!

Yup. A five day B2B on Vision in a junior suite advanced us 20 points. And we really liked the cabin on the small ship!
I splurged because it was my birthday weekend when booked. 3 day on Enchantment in February in a Grand Suite. This will get us to Platinum early in 2019 for the rest of our cruises following.

Question, once Platinum and the balcony discounts that go with it, is it possible to get a price reduction with RC if already booked for later in 2019 but have not made final payment?