Using Elite Minutes Toward Unlimited Internet Package

WesternBroncoCruiser

I am trying to remember how we did this the last time we had to purchase our internet package. Can we use our Elite minutes toward the purchase of an unlimited package, or do we just get a discount? Trying to decide if I want to spring for it or just try to get by with the elite plan. Lots of sea days, but my wife and I are both Elite, so we do get two plans don't we?

Just off the Eclipse and we bought an Internet package.

We were just going to use our Elite minutes, but they had discounted the cost and were offering a second package at a well at a reduced price.

We did aTransatlantic and were delighted to find the speed was great.

You can not use your Elite minutes towards a package but will get Elite discount.

Works like this, you ca EITHER use your elite minutes OR use the credit as follows towards a package

For Elite you get 25% off purchase of package

In addition if you purchase package in advance you get another 10% off, so a total of 35% off

For Elite+ you get 35% off purchase of package

In addition if you purchase package in advance you get another 10% off, so a total of 45% off

Hope that helps:D

Here's what I did on my recent cruise. I first used up my 250 Elite+ minutes. I still had a lot of nonrefundable OBC so I went to the computer center to see about purchasing another 250 minutes. The guy in the center made me a deal for unlimited internet for the balance of the cruise for not much more than I would have paid for the 250 minutes, so I took it. So I would suggest using up both your free 90 minutes first and then seeing whether you want to purchase more internet time.

Here's what I did on my recent cruise. I first used up my 250 Elite+ minutes. I still had a lot of nonrefundable OBC so I went to the computer center to see about purchasing another 250 minutes. The guy in the center made me a deal for unlimited internet for the balance of the cruise for not much more than I would have paid for the 250 minutes, so I took it. So I would suggest using up both your free 90 minutes first and then seeing whether you want to purchase more internet time.

Good suggestion. Will try this on Silhouette at end of month and will come back and post outcome when we return. Ty

Works like this, you ca EITHER use your elite minutes OR use the credit as follows towards a package

In addition if you purchase package in advance you get another 10% off, so a total of 35% off

In addition if you purchase package in advance you get another 10% off, so a total of 45% off

Just purchased unlimited package in advance as a Elite plus and received the 35% discount. How long ago did you get a additional 10% above the 35%, the additional 10% discount was not offered to me?

Yes, that's right except Elite is 30% discount. As for the additional 10%, I just got off the phone with Captain's Club to pre-order internet for our cruise leaving on Saturday and that was a promo sale that ended beginning of October. So no extra % discount offered.

Yes, that's right except Elite is 30% discount. As for the additional 10%, I just got off the phone with Captain's Club to pre-order internet for our cruise leaving on Saturday and that was a promo sale that ended beginning of October. So no extra % discount offered.
;)

Thanks, saved me a phone call ;)

Do you have to call to get the discount or will it be applied if you buy it online.

Sent from my iPad using Forums