Alfredo’s pizza

The Wilkies

Alfredo's does not allow you to take any food out of the restaurant.

does anyone know why that is. We wanted to carry pizza out the remaining half of an unfinished pie to the atrium and were given a Hard NO. Just seems weird. I can see Vines not wanting to lose the nicer stemware but I do not recall Alredos's serving pizza on Bone china.

The Alfredo's menu varies from ship to ship, but as I recall there were about half a dozen set pizza combinations. One thing that isn't stated on the menu: Since each pizza is made to order, they'll be happy to substitute any combination of the listed ingredients for you.

Do you sit and get served or do order from a counter and then take a seat?

We'll be on the Crown in Oct. I don't see an Alfredos. Does Sabatini's become a free Italian lunch venue like Alfredo's? Thanks.

We have been on cruises where this was done. On CB Canada / New England / Colonial America cruise it was done several times. This year on CB Circle Caribbean not once. So I guess the answer is "it depends". On what, I do not know.

We'll be on the Crown in Oct. I don't see an Alfredos. Does Sabatini's become a free Italian lunch venue like Alfredo's? Thanks.

Believe this is only done on the Coral, maybe the Island, and then only on certain days. We were on the Crown for 33 days in 2017 and never saw it. Alfredo's with the expanded menu is only on the Royal Class ships. Alfredo's with just pizza is on the Grand and the Sapphire.

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/rp-alfredos_pizzeria-23-may-13.pdf

Hopefully this link works to get you to the menu at Alfredos. The pasta dish "Agnolotti Gratinati alla Piemontese" was the best thing ever. Cheesy and creamy!

I could eat that for breakfast, lunch and dinner and gosh I sure have given it my best to do so on some cruises!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

does anyone know why that is. We wanted to carry pizza out the remaining half of an unfinished pie to the atrium and were given a Hard NO. Just seems weird. I can see Vines not wanting to lose the nicer stemware but I do not recall Alredos's serving pizza on Bone china.

Same reason that room service charges $3 for a pizza. (waste)

Because everybody and their brother will be ordering pizza and taking it out.

Have eaten at Alfredos a few times.

I will stick with Pizza on deck. :(

But thats a thread for another day.........

And we are just the opposite. We've always liked Alfredo's better than Prego. That was so even back when Prego was pretty good.

I think it was probably the best food we had on the ship. But I couldn’t finish mine ...

30142651478_d26621ab35_c.jpg2DADD0EE-C141-423B-801E-9F429471EE27 by janiebubble, on Flickr

That is why I asked if they did small portions! Thanks for all the responses. Going to have to share, that is if we can agree on a topping! Only have small appetite (usually only one course at dinner) and Mum brought me up not to waste food. Only get what you will know you can eat.

Amazed by some fellow cruisers in the buffet, plates piled high, then they leave it.

• Like 1

Alfredo's is only on five ships: Sapphire, Grand, Royal, Regal and Majestic.

The first two have only pizza, the other three the full menu.

Alfredo's-at-Sabatini's lunch is on Coral and Island Princess only. Once or twice each cruise, alternating as a free lunch venue with Pub Lunch in Wheelhouse Bar. On Island in May I was very, very disappointed. My pizza was undercooked and barely warm; perhaps the chef was not happy that I had modified the recipe by asking to hold the black olives. The pizza on deck was better.