How much are Long Island Iced Teas....

monakayk

Seriously? A Long Island Iced Tea was $5.50 on the Royal last October and the same on the Sapphire a month ago.

Pam,

I sort of remember the $5.50 price that I paid on the Emerald last fall, but I only ordered one during sail-a-way (reg.glass) and then later another LIIT at the pool on a sea day. So I really am not sure if that was the 'true' price in the lounge bars or not? All I know....they were GREAT drinks...and I could 'nurse' a cocktail..........like...........forever..........that is how 'good' it was.:D:D:D

:confused:So do the lounge-bars charge a different price for cocktails? Maybe a bit higher than at the pool or during sail-a-way party-time? Maybe that is what bhopal21 thinking of?

Anyone have a list of the other cocktails and prices (RECENT, please) ?

Edited by monakayk

Seriously? A Long Island Iced Tea was $5.50 on the Royal last October and the same on the Sapphire a month ago.

I have the Skywalker's drink menu in my hands from February 10th and the tea is $7.95

No size is mentioned.

Mike:)

Edited by bhopal21

We order them every day - they are $6.33 with the 15%. The confusion probably surrounds the Long Island versus the Beverly Hills Iced Tea - the $7.95 is for the Beverly Hills which is made with premium liquors and sparkling wine.

Once you find a good bartender you will find that they free pour and make the regular Long Islands very strong - and a lot of the time they will use the premium liquors.

We order them every day - they are $6.33 with the 15%. The confusion probably surrounds the Long Island versus the Beverly Hills Iced Tea - the $7.95 is for the Beverly Hills which is made with premium liquors and sparkling wine.

Once you find a good bartender you will find that they free pour and make the regular Long Islands very strong - and a lot of the time they will use the premium liquors.

so there is a god after all...