Carnival Gave Me a Christmas Present

okgirl

I got a card in the mail yesterday and it had a $50 gift card in it. :)

The card said that because I am Diamond and also a Carnival Seamiles CC holder they wanted to thank me for my loyalty.

Totally unexpected and very much appreciated. I'll be using it on my upcoming B2B just a month away.

The card said that because I am Diamond and also a Carnival Seamiles CC holder they wanted to thank me for my loyalty.

Totally unexpected and very much appreciated. I'll be using it on my upcoming B2B just a month away.

Hi Janey,

Nice gift! Does that mean that Canadians who are Diamond but unable to get the Carnival MC will not get this gift? Was the gift card from Carnival or MC?

Say hi to your sis. Merry Christmas to you both and your families.:D

Fantastic idea on behalf of Carnival. With the amount of money that you have spent over the years to become Diamond members, it is nice to see that Carnival appreciates its best customers.

I am "only" a Platinum member, but aspire to join your club one day soon. :D

Congratulations, I think that was great.

Hi Janey,

Nice gift! Does that mean that Canadians who are Diamond but unable to get the Carnival MC will not get this gift? Was the gift card from Carnival or MC?

Say hi to your sis. Merry Christmas to you both and your families.:D

Hi Mary,

We were so surprised to get it. Totally unexpected and it was from Carnival but the card looks like a regular gift card that they have started selling but it says promotional.

Donna is Diamond too, but she just has a Seamiles card in her name from my account so she didn't get one.

I hope to see you and Serg on a cruise soon. Are you going on BC8????

Have a very Merry Christmas, we are just having breakfast then going next door to our stepmom's for dinner with her and our brother. Very small gathering this year.

My parents, who are Diamond and have a Carnival MasterCard, also got one in the mail yesterday for $50. The envelope was addressed to Mr & Mrs and the card says "Thank you for being a VIFP Passenger and a Carnival MasterCard holder"...

Nice little gift :)

Hi Mary,

We were so surprised to get it. Totally unexpected and it was from Carnival but the card looks like a regular gift card that they have started selling but it says promotional.

Donna is Diamond too, but she just has a Seamiles card in her name from my account so she didn't get one.

I hope to see you and Serg on a cruise soon. Are you going on BC8????

Have a very Merry Christmas, we are just having breakfast then going next door to our stepmom's for dinner with her and our brother. Very small gathering this year.

Janey, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

We are on the cruise before BC8. Assume you will be on that one too? So we will see you and Donna?

We originally were booked B2B with BC8 as the second cruise. Then we saw the 12 days Freedom repo cruise and decided we would like the 12 days vs the 8 on the Breeze. So we changed our plans.