Oasis Class Wipe Out Cafe Question

One of my guilty pleasures is pretzel dogs. When we started cruising on the Oasis & Allure, you could get them at the Wipe Out Cafe. The last time we were on the Allure, they said they didn't offer them anymore. We did the Harmony crossing last fall and Mini Bites (located where Wipe Out Cafe was on Oasis/Allure) didn't have them either.

We've got an Oasis cruise coming up the beginning of the year and I was wondering if any of you recent Oasis cruisers noticed if the Wipe Out Cafe was still offering pretzel dogs. Thanks.

Tim

One of my guilty pleasures is pretzel dogs. When we started cruising on the Oasis & Allure, you could get them at the Wipe Out Cafe. The last time we were on the Allure, they said they didn't offer them anymore. We did the Harmony crossing last fall and Mini Bites (located where Wipe Out Cafe was on Oasis/Allure) didn't have them either.

We've got an Oasis cruise coming up the beginning of the year and I was wondering if any of you recent Oasis cruisers noticed if the Wipe Out Cafe was still offering pretzel dogs. Thanks.

Tim

Say it ain't So[emoji50][emoji15][emoji30]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yup this past August on the Allure they were not available at the wipe out cafe.........

They made more room for salads, at the beginning of the line and they had two hot serving pans filled with fries, guess the one used to be the pretzel hot dog pan.

:(

What exactly do they have to eat at the Wipe Out Bar, I never went there on the Allure and the Harmony, would like to know thanks!

Sandwiches, pizza, hotdogs, burgers, salad....

I can't believe the pretzel dogs are gone. That was the best offering in there.:mad: