Latest Splendor Collision-with photos!

Wanna_Cruize

No need to apologize. I am not married to Carnival or the ship. I just find it a bit childish the way you run between boards "gossiping" about one particular ship. A ship you probably have never been on and obviously don't have plans to sail.

But, the fact that you admit your obsession... and state "she keeps having accidents LOL"... seems kind of weird to me. I guess I don't find these (or any other) mishaps all that amusing. Also, to run to the other boards as soon as they happen. What grade are you in? ;)

To each his / her own. Happy cruzin!

Boy, someone is going to get a lump of coal in their stocking this Christmas LOL!

Dude, really, I wasn't apologizing, I don't know what your problem w/me is, I've sailed Carnival for many years. No I won't sail on the Splendor, I think she's ugly. But your obsession with me bouncing back and forth to the RCCL board is just that, bouncing back and forth so get over it, I'm just providing information. If you don't like it, don't read it. You are the only one in ALL these threads who has decided to be rude to me. Oh well, I have thick skin, and I am enjoying this thread as it does seem I bug you a bit. BTW don't sling names at someone when you have no idea who you are talking to.

It will be interesting to see if she sails when she is supposed to at 3:30 or so.

Hopefully they can get all the bad news out of the way before we board in 23 days or so! :-)

I share the same thoughts as I am on the same cruise with you. You should go and join our roll call board if you have not already - it is pretty hoping!!!! Sounds like a fun group for the January 10th sailing.

Boy, someone is going to get a lump of coal in their stocking this Christmas LOL!

Dude, really, I wasn't apologizing, I don't know what your problem w/me is, I've sailed Carnival for many years. No I won't sail on the Splendor, I think she's ugly. But your obsession with me bouncing back and forth to the RCCL board is just that, bouncing back and forth so get over it, I'm just providing information. If you don't like it, don't read it. You are the only one in ALL these threads who has decided to be rude to me. Oh well, I have thick skin, and I am enjoying this thread as it does seem I bug you a bit. BTW don't sling names at someone when you have no idea who you are talking to.

The lump of coal will be appreciated, as I use my backyard smoker freqently! ;)

I know you weren't apologizing, LOL:rolleyes:! Not obsesed with you at all. I just noticed you on many threads regarding anything perceived as negative about Splendor, ready to pounce and run to the other side of the playground with your version of the truth. Let's agree to disagree about you "providing information."

And regarding "being rude" and not to "sling names when I have no idea who I am talking to"...

Who I am talking to, does not make a difference to me. I felt it was childish (about as childish as my continued response to you, so I'm just as guilty) regardless of who I am talking to / about. It does not mean I don't like you, or disagree with you all of the time, or we can't be friends. If you took it that way, sorry.

Bug me? Not really... well kind of;), but like you said... "if I don't like it, I don't have to read it." In the future, I will keep my opinion on this to myself. Glad to see you are enjoying this thread because of me.

Peace!

The collision was between the Legend and Enchantment of the seas. You can just go to youtube and type in "legend collision" in the search bar and several videos will pop up. Just click on the first couple of them and they will be what you are looking for...

Thanks RollerCoasterLover. I was having trouble finding the videos because I thought it was the Carnival Splendor that was involved.

Very much obliged!

:eek:

The lump of coal will be appreciated, as I use my backyard smoker freqently! ;)

I know you weren't apologizing, LOL:rolleyes:! Not obsesed with you at all. I just noticed you on many threads regarding anything perceived as negative about Splendor, ready to pounce and run to the other side of the playground with your version of the truth. Let's agree to disagree about you "providing information."

And regarding "being rude" and not to "sling names when I have no idea who I am talking to"...

Who I am talking to, does not make a difference to me. I felt it was childish (about as childish as my continued response to you, so I'm just as guilty) regardless of who I am talking to / about. It does not mean I don't like you, or disagree with you all of the time, or we can't be friends. If you took it that way, sorry.

Bug me? Not really... well kind of;), but like you said... "if I don't like it, I don't have to read it." In the future, I will keep my opinion on this to myself. Glad to see you are enjoying this thread because of me.

Peace!

Just to clear this misconception of our communication meltdown, I may go to the other side and post something I heard, but that's just it, something I heard, it's not as you stated "my version of truth". And to be honest, it's not always about the Splendor. It just happened to be the hot topic of the day.

OUCH ~~!!~~

And it appears to be about 2 to 4 feet of reinforced concrete, plus the corner pillar is missing????

OH, Just a small, minor BUMP????

From not being able to launch an emergency rescue boat to save an overboard passenger, to collisions with other ships in port, and now hitting a stationary pier.... I think it is time somebody at Carnival took notice of all these accidents... :mad::eek::rolleyes:

Did anyone on the Splendor feel a thing? That's a nasty chunk taken off of the pier. It's not everyday that a passenger ship takes out part of a pier, and it's not everyday that the same ship runs into another passenger ship, and not everyday that a captain has a heart attack on the ship he's commanding. Things happen in 3's, so hopefully this is the end of accidents for the Splendor.

Did anyone on the Splendor feel a thing? That's a nasty chunk taken off of the pier. It's not everyday that a passenger ship takes out part of a pier, and it's not everyday that the same ship runs into another passenger ship, and not everyday that a captain has a heart attack on the ship he's commanding. Things happen in 3's, so hopefully this is the end of accidents for the Splendor.

And it all started with the swine flu fiasco:p

Archived