Capers Replaced by Fun Times

gargoyle999

I am outraged by this change to the Capers! What about all of the poor helpless Towel Animals out there that won't have proper eyes and noises because the room steward doesn't have all of that blue/red background from the caper to rip?

ya, Butch was talking about it on the Liberty the other day.he said to keep our capers as it was the last week for them on the liberty and they would be collector items.So we kept them. The are the called the fun times starting this week on the Liberty.

Just the design of the waves / background color on them changed last year, there were several threads about it at that time with pics.

"Several threads" You would have thought that it was the end of the world the way some reacted to the change. It was really very entertaining to read some of the post.:)

I like the change. Glad I kept a full set of Capers from out January sail on the Dream. Wonder if A) they'll be easier to read; and B) if we can convince the Bearded Ones to offer large print copies.

Did you post them online? I would LOVE to read them. AND a question..I read a review of The Dream..on another Cruise board..and they said the Menu on the Dream did not change every night..it was the same menu but with lots of different things listed each night. That sounded odd. I have not read it before. I am not pro or con..just curious. Are the menus on The Dream..the same as on other ships and as in the past...Different entrees every night..with the same alternative selections?

I like the new, clean look of the fun times but I like the name Carnival Capers better.

how did the s&s cards change?

This was the design when they first changed them from the old ones but I believe that since I've sailed the colors have been switched to where the waves are now white or a lighter shade and the card is colored. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

4796_110620517742_767327742_2887-1.jpg

"Several threads" You would have thought that it was the end of the world the way some reacted to the change. It was really very entertaining to read some of the post.:)

But I planned my entire wardrobe around the cards! And how I have to start from scratch since my clothes will never coordinate with my s&s card!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I like the change. Glad I kept a full set of Capers from out January sail on the Dream. Wonder if A) they'll be easier to read; and B) if we can convince the Bearded Ones to offer large print copies.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds them difficult to read:)

Had the new fun times on the Ecstasy last week. Be very careful when reviewing it every night. They will have highlights of the day in large print & numbered; however we realized on the last day that not everything important was listed. We went to an activity that was listed in large print but the wrong location was listed and happened into the farewell party with "free drinks". This was listed I saw later in teeny, tiny print on right side of Fun times:eek:. Must look at all tiny print because everything important is not listed in large print.

Archived