Home from the Caribbean Princess!! Best cruise ever!

tcha

Thanks, Paul. I want to answer any questions for anyone cruising soon. Princess is a wonderful cruiseline. We were treated so well. We would cruise Princess again in a heartbeat!

Hi and so happ to hear you enjoyed your cruise. We are going on the CP in

July and are really excited. Here are some questions for you:

1 - What room did you have?

2 - If you had a balcony, was the balcony a nice size?

3 - How is the 24 hours buffet?

4 - Did you do traditional dining or anytime?

If you have any pics we would LOVE to see them...Please post.

Thanks!

Glad you had such a great time! We will be cruising on Princess for the first time this summer, and on this ship, so your post is very comforting.

I have a really random question for you. Did you happen to notice if there was ESPN/ESPN International anywhere on the ship (or if on the in-cabin TV that is even better)? I know, I know, who needs TV while you are cruising, but I am cruising with an avid Yankees fan, and she was very happy to be able to catch up on their games while on Holland America last summer.

Glad you had such a great time! We will be cruising on Princess for the first time this summer, and on this ship, so your post is very comforting.

I have a really random question for you. Did you happen to notice if there was ESPN/ESPN International anywhere on the ship (or if on the in-cabin TV that is even better)? I know, I know, who needs TV while you are cruising, but I am cruising with an avid Yankees fan, and she was very happy to be able to catch up on their games while on Holland America last summer.

Yes - unfortunately. :( As my sports-loving son says, "there's always some form of ESPN" on Princess. :cool:

Going on the Caribbean Princess May 2, did they have the seafood buffett for the sailaway? Also what itinerary did you sail on?

Yes, the seafood buffet was on embarkation night. We sailed to St. Thomas, Tortola, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados.

Hi and so happ to hear you enjoyed your cruise. We are going on the CP in

July and are really excited. Here are some questions for you:

1 - What room did you have?

2 - If you had a balcony, was the balcony a nice size?

3 - How is the 24 hours buffet?

4 - Did you do traditional dining or anytime?

If you have any pics we would LOVE to see them...Please post.

Thanks!

We were in a balcony on the Riviera deck. The size fit four comfortably. 24 buffet was very extensive.. lots of choices. We did traditional dining but not on embarkation night:that was the seafood buffet night. Will post pics when daughter sends them. I did not use my camera!

Yes, the seafood buffet was on embarkation night. We sailed to St. Thomas, Tortola, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados.

Glad you had a wonderful time, I leave this Sunday. Who is the captain? How was the CD staff? Anything in the ports of not to miss? I have been on this ship before but never this itinerary.

Since you just got back (welcome home!) - did you happen to see if the evening Power Hour drink discounts are being tested onboard?

I did not notice the power hour. We brought on most of our wine, but did purchase some beer from the bars, and wine with dinner. There was a special drink each day but I dont think that it was discounted.

Oh, yes! They played the final March Madness basketball game on MUTS. We watched some of the Masters in our room. Great coverage on ESPN.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise. Will be taking our 10 and 12 year old with us on the Caribbean this summer for the first time. Do you have kids and did they like the kids programs? We have also signed up for Traditional dining which we have never done. How was that experience? Any good food that we should not miss? The seafood buffet sounds yummy but my DS does not like seafood. Might have to hit it after our regular dinner. Crab legs are one of my favorites. How were the shows on the ship? Did you post a review yet? Thanks in advance.

We're leaving Sunday on the same cruise! So excited to hear you had a great time and am looking forward to your review! How was the weather? Which island did you enjoy the most? Did you book any of your own tours and if so what? Yesterday it finally hit me that its almost here! :)

We're leaving Sunday on the same cruise! So excited to hear you had a great time and am looking forward to your review! How was the weather? Which island did you enjoy the most? Did you book any of your own tours and if so what? Yesterday it finally hit me that its almost here! :)

Come join our roll call, I don't believe I have seen your name there? Come join us we need some more "westcoasters".

Archived