Show me your aft!

jhale

Taken on the Liberty...aft cabin 7444...fantastic!

CRUISE_2010001.jpg

We are looking at upgrading to the aft next to the one you had on the Liberty; it will be our first aft. balcony, any words of wisdom? :D :cool:

We've booked an aft-wrap deck cabin, #6492, for our June 11 cruise on Carnival Dream. I've heard mixed reviews about whether there are noise issues coming from the Promenade deck below (and the Burgundy Lounge). Has anyone experienced a problem with this?:confused:

Photos from our Alaskan vacation-aft wrap 4237 on the Spirit. There are no words to explain how wonderful those aft wraps are! Check out the ship that was docked behind us. It has only 2 cabins on the one deck, massive balconies, and there is even a bay window in the room! I presume those are the super duper owner's suites.

207.jpg.8d1fa77ad3f7de75cb36a1cd2580d87e.jpg

029.jpg.51515c7781540d8a2e8a17a76547ec29.jpg

172.jpg.e3b86bda4a727672299890481632689d.jpg

We are looking at upgrading to the aft next to the one you had on the Liberty; it will be our first aft. balcony, any words of wisdom? :D :cool:

Hi Swann!

Enjoy! 7444 was our first balcony - and an aft at that! We really took advantage of it....early mornings with the sunrise, and evenings with the sunsets...I'd say go for it...!

We've booked an aft-wrap deck cabin, #6492, for our June 11 cruise on Carnival Dream. I've heard mixed reviews about whether there are noise issues coming from the Promenade deck below (and the Burgundy Lounge). Has anyone experienced a problem with this?:confused:

I will let you know in a couple weeks. We have that cabin on the 29th and have heard the same thing. But noise usually doesn't bother us.

I will let you know in a couple weeks. We have that cabin on the 29th and have heard the same thing. But noise usually doesn't bother us.

Thanks so much! Will look forward to hearing about how great your trip was when you get back.