$2.99 drinks

kimberley

[quote name='Gator83']The big question is whether the drinks will actually have any alcohol in them; if they are dropping the price, then I doubt it. I don't think they every have much alcohol in them which is why I now stick with wine or beer.[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=indigo]Can I just say, I'm getting so sick of this meme. Enough already with the posts about no alcohol in the drinks; it's boring and stupid.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Gator83']The big question is whether the drinks will actually have any alcohol in them; if they are dropping the price, then I doubt it. I don't think they every have much alcohol in them which is why I now stick with wine or beer.[/quote]
What it boils down to is I would rather pay $3 for a watered down drink than $6. Either way I still have to add my own rum or vodka.

[quote name='rdsqrl'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=indigo]Can I just say, I'm getting so sick of this meme. Enough already with the posts about no alcohol in the drinks; it's boring and stupid.[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

There are plenty of other more exciting threads to read like what to wear on formal night. Sorry if we are boring you:rolleyes:

[quote name='pretenda'][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]We're just off Caribbean yesterday and can confirm that they stopped the PH after the previous cruise. Boo hoo!!!!. We were looking forward to a few more resonably priced drinkies![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/quote]

This is really sad, sad news.:(:(

Princess had a good thing going.

They were probably losing out......Ka-ching! Ka-ching!
Or not many were aware of it. :rolleyes:

Think a letter to Princess is in store. ;)

[quote name='Pia1913']And I just got off the Emerald, where it seemed to be alive and well and flourishing. I've never seen so many coladas served in the theater.[/quote]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Pia ! This makes me hopeful.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Looking forward to trying Princess's New Power Hour Drinks on my CB cruise.
[URL="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4676270919_b4b17f483a_b.jpg"][/URL]
What a nice little perk! Bravo Princess for adding this.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/B]

[quote name='rdsqrl'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=indigo]Can I just say, I'm getting so sick of this meme. Enough already with the posts about no alcohol in the drinks; it's boring and stupid.[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

Well excuse me....if you don't like it, don't read it. And, it is the darn truth!! BTW...what is a meme???

[quote name='Gator83']Well excuse me....if you don't like it, don't read it. And, it is the darn truth!! BTW...what is a meme???[/QUOTE]

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme[/url]

And I've never had a watered down drink except for the sailaway or Captain's Circle party drinks where they're made in advance and the melting ice waters them down... :rolleyes: Doesn't mean you haven't, but I personally haven't...

[quote name='RickEk']And I've never had a watered down drink except for the sailaway or Captain's Circle party drinks where they're made in advance and the melting ice waters them down... :rolleyes: Doesn't mean you haven't, but I personally haven't...[/quote]

Neither have we.;)

Mike:)

[quote name='Pia1913']But I can't squeeze in yours. BTW, be are going to be in NY the weekend you get off the CB.[/QUOTE]
Hi Pia
We are going to be in NYC for the two days after the cruise, but that would be Tuesday & Wednesday. We drive home Thursday.
Will you be there then?

[quote=Feelin' Nauti';24937719]For business or pleasure?[/quote]

[COLOR=red][B]Pleasure. A surprise party. Something I learned about only a month ago.[/B][/COLOR]

[quote name='erin_cruisers']Hi Pia
We are going to be in NYC for the two days after the cruise, but that would be Tuesday & Wednesday. We drive home Thursday.
Will you be there then?[/quote]

[B][COLOR=red]Alas. we arrive on Friday and depart on Monday.[/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='RickEk']

And I've never had a watered down drink except for the sailaway or Captain's Circle party drinks where they're made in advance and the melting ice waters them down... :rolleyes: Doesn't mean you haven't, but I personally haven't...[/quote]

[quote name='bhopal21']Neither have we.;)

Mike:)[/quote]Had em on the Crown in the Elite lounge. 1st one (margarita) was OK 2nd was no or very little booze in it. Complained and the made new ones that were OK.

[quote name='BosoxI']Just got off the CB today and I'm pleased to report that for the 2
nights we hit the Elite Lounge, the drinks actually had liquor in them.[/quote]

And what was the price of the drinks?

$2.99 would be great, but even $5 is a bargain for the prices I'm used to here. I'd say on average we pay $7 per drink + 13% tax for anything other than beer (and beer is $4-5).

Archived