OFFICIAL - MOANA MALIHINIS - 15 day Carnival Spirit - Hawaii - April 13, 2012

Luckysll

You're on this too? LOL ....That is too Funny !!!!! Yes, we have to meet for sure. Did you book inside or balcony? I am booking the balcony but later switching to 7A. Hoping to get the same balcony as the miracle. 5238 ...

Charley

If you do, we'll be neighbors - we're in 5236!

Ahh Sandy,

I'm so jealous. I'm wishing I could go. My Sugar Daddy hasnt shown up yet. But one never knows. What a great trip it will be. Lorna is going.

It's so good to see your Pink writing. :D I wish you could join us too, it will be so much fun.

Hi all have been following along since the beginning of this thread and have decided to join in on the fun and go ahead and book. Will be contacting Johna tomorrow, woo hoo! I was wondering since I may be traveling solo what dinner time people were booking so I may be able to join in with group members for dinner?

Have a great evening everyone!:)

Solo cruiser here and I am booked for the early seating. Johna will link the bookings together so whichever seating you choose, you'll be with other Moana Malihinis.

WOW we were almost neighbors. My parent bought their house on 35th ave and Bethany in 1960. They thought they were moving way too far out in the country!

!:p Thats where I grew up.

My sister lived on 35th and t-bird!

If you havent been back too Phx in 10 years it has REALLY changed.

Too funny. Even when we bought our place in '75 there was nothing out there! We used to have to take a cooler with us to go grocery shopping because the nearest store was over 20 miles away and by the time we would get things home they would spoil from the heat!

My late husbands mom still lives in SunCity so I've been out as recently as last Aug. I can't believe all the freeways and traffic!!!:eek:

Just received an email from Johna that the 8B cabins are selling fast. :eek: For those who asked for pricing, she does not have any cabins left at the rate shown in my email. There are still 8B cabins that can be booked at the reduced deposit, but the rate is now higher and this is only while supplies last.

If you are thinking about booking one of these guaranteed 8B balcony cabins, you probably should not wait too long to get in on the reduced deposit. Other categories are still available, though.

Sandy,

Please send me the prices too. The only thing stopping me from booking is leaving our labradoodle for such a long time. This is the only way I'll ever go to Hawaii though so the prices may persuade me. The email address is fsapp1 at comcast dot com

Thanks!

I sent you an email, but it came back as undeliverable. If you email me at luckysll@shaw.ca, I'll reply.

Just received an email from Johna that the 8B cabins are selling fast. :eek: For those who asked for pricing, she does not have any cabins left at the rate shown in my email. There are still 8B cabins that can be booked at the reduced deposit, but the rate is now higher and this is only while supplies last.

If you are thinking about booking one of these guaranteed 8B balcony cabins, you probably should not wait too long to get in on the reduced deposit. Other categories are still available, though.

So glad that i booked when i did :D I have a feeling that all the staterooms will be long gone before the end of this year.. if not the summer:rolleyes:

Hi all have been following along since the beginning of this thread and have decided to join in on the fun and go ahead and book. Will be contacting Johna tomorrow, woo hoo! I was wondering since I may be traveling solo what dinner time people were booking so I may be able to join in with group members for dinner?

Have a great evening everyone!:)

DH and I will do the early. You can join us if you like.:)

Who's going (CC group in red):

1. Luckysll - Sandy - BOOKED

2. Jordanaire - Bill and Leila – BOOKED

3. Danysmom - Cheryl, Roselle, Darlene and DN

4. ChristinaM - Lenny and Christina (Chris) – BOOKED

5. LEtue and hmstins - Linda and Margie - BOOKED

6. Cruisergirl2002 - Janis and Bernie

7. Pee-ah – Pia and Ritva - BOOKED

8. Cruisingcouple2008 – Amy and Austin

9. Halos – Angel and Bill - BOOKED

10. Halos sister and BIL – Karen and Charlie

11. Halos MIL and SIL – Dot and Debbie

12. Friend of Halos - Dawn

13. Smoofdaddy – Andrew and Linda

14. CruisinJenF – Jennifer and Brett - BOOKED

15. CruisefromNY – Anna and Jeff – BOOKED

16. BeverlyF - Beverly and Jim - BOOKED

17. Valp41 - Val and Carol – BOOKED

18. Charlyann - Chaley and Jacob-Bryce - BOOKED

19. Hues of blue - Sherri and Scott – BOOKED

20. Hues of blue's DD and SIL - Jessica and Dan – BOOKED

21. Carolynsd – Carolyn and Jennifer - BOOKED

22. Hon2u - Debbie

23. Little5251 - Connie and Gerald - BOOKED

24. Landj4always - Lisa

25. LornaT – Lorna and Jess – BOOKED

26. Got_cruises – Dan and Beth – BOOKED

27. Pinkbugs471 – Marci, George and Mary – BOOKED

28. Cruzkitty – Charlene and Richard – BOOKED

29. Jaddid – Dennis and Jessie – BOOKED

30. Crzndeb – Debbie – BOOKED

31. XXCruiser 01 – Ralf – BOOKED

32. Kaykay51 – Kay and Craig – BOOKED

33. Tiggerman101 – David and Wade – BOOKED

34. Lvroberts – Sheri and Jim – BOOKED

35. Harlekuin - Lori and Dave - BOOKED

36. Pzerba and jayzee - Paul and Jennifer - BOOKED

37. Mizdkc - The Bear and Debra - BOOKED

Who else is going to join us??

DH and I will do the early. You can join us if you like.:)

I think it would be great if we (those that want) could get some big tables with the rest of the group for each of our dining times... thoughts?:)

Solo cruiser here and I am booked for the early seating. Johna will link the bookings together so whichever seating you choose, you'll be with other Moana Malihinis.

Solo cruiser not booked with the group but I am assigned to late dining. After many cruises I was forced to change to late dining and never switched back even after beeing Platinum. Always sitting with nice people.

Ralf

Yikes, glad Margie and I are confirmed :eek:

I know exactly what you mean! I need to be able to budget for my cruises too and that requires a long term plan ;)

I hope you join us!

thanks for the welcome :). this would be a dream cruise but cruising solo is so expensive. i will have to wait and see for now. im hoping i can book though :D

Just received an email from Johna that the 8B cabins are selling fast. :eek: .

Not surprised at all after seeing the price jump so dramatically in just a few days. It's such an amazing cruise...perfection!!!! 4 sea days on each end, sailing out of San Diego....you just can't get better than that!!! :D

My DH, who usually ponders things for a while before making a decision didn't hesitate for one second after I told him about this cruise. (Which was refreshing for me because once I find a cruise I like I want to book it immediately!!!)

All the members of my little sub-group are booked (thank goodness no one hesitated!)

So glad that i booked when i did :D I have a feeling that all the staterooms will be long gone before the end of this year.. if not the summer:rolleyes:

I agree!!!!!!

My little group are in for late seating.

I find it very difficult to leave the sunshine one minute before I absolutely HAVE to. :) Late seating works well for us :)

thanks for the welcome :). this would be a dream cruise but cruising solo is so expensive. i will have to wait and see for now. im hoping i can book though :D

I am sailing solo. Lucky me I got one of the five Cat 1A cabins onboard. Only had to pay 150%. Starting 10 June Carnival is charging 200% for solo cruisers inside cat 1A. Not for this cruise. I booked on 1st July. Price difference to a 4A about $700. This will almost cover my airfare to San Diego.

There is another 15 day Hawaii return cruise on Spirit leaving out of Los Angeles on 02 Dec 2011. I am doing a mediterranean cruise on Magic and a transatlantic on Liberty of the Seas in October/November 2011 and did not want to sail again in December 2011.

Ralf

I'm sure that those of us booked through the group will all have our bookings linked for dinner, so we should be seated together.

For those people not booked through the group, you can still be seated with us at dinner. For anyone who wants the early seating, what you would do is give me your booking number and I'd give it to Johna. I'd then give you my booking number to give to your TA to request the bookings be linked. It must be done this way to show that it's a mutual request.

Same thing for the late seating. We'd just need someone in the late seating group who would be willing to provide their booking number as a link.

It doesn't mean we'd necessarily be at the same table, but our tables would be close to each other.

I don't need anyone's booking number now....it's too early to do it, but as we get closer to the cruise, we can look at this again.

Archived