Show us Your Aft!

• 2 months later...
Been a few months since the last post. I know we got some cruisers that got some great aft pics since October.

Looking forward to Cabin 9256 for my back to back in February on Jewel.

We had 9256 for our last Alaska cruise. And have it again for this year, but doing

a B2B in the same cabin. :D

We were in 9256 on Jewel in April. We hid a few items around the cabin. Hope to find them in February....lol

I left what was left of our Alaska tour saver book in the safe on Radiance

9256. Fellow cruise critic member was about to embark when we were

disembarking and had that cabin. I have her a heads up and she got the book! :)

I left what was left of our Alaska tour saver book in the safe on Radiance

9256. Fellow cruise critic member was about to embark when we were

disembarking and had that cabin. I have her a heads up and she got the book! :)

We left 2 crown and anchor diamond pins in a secret location. Royal has left diamond pins in our room for the last 3 cruises. Some paxs never get them and we can't get Royal to stop.

[ATTACH]358079[/ATTACH]Just off Adventure of the Seas 7/25 -8/1/15 Aft cabin 8690. Very happy with size of the balcony and the updated loungers (2) and reclining chairs (2) and 1 small table. Cabin was about average size with a drop down bed in the ceiling that we didn't need.Great cruise with excellent weather! This cabin has a single door which opens out to the balcony ,no sliding glass doors. Thought that wood be a drawback but it was no problem.

Thank you for the pic! We just switched to this cabin for our September 2016 cruise - our first AFT!

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you for the pic! We just switched to this cabin for our September 2016 cruise - our first AFT!

We have 8390, opposite corner on a bwb in January 2017. Thanks for tie pic. We love aft cabins. Was conned about the door. Was it dark?

No problem being darker with the single door .We would book it again !

Freedom of the Seas 1700

DSCN4851_zpsnlyh2q3x.jpeg

DSCN3912_zps9dt6xmyq.jpeg

DSCN3899_zpsoxgzijp1.jpeg

DSCN3669_zpsjlhtf2oh.jpeg

DSCN3670_zpsqfvuekwx.jpeg

DSCN3673_zpstmri1lyw.jpeg

For more pictures and a comparison of 1400 & 1700 vs 7408 & 7708, click this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2285345&highlight=freedom

Thanks for the comparison. Very interesting. We have 7708 on Indy next week and your pics have me very very happy we were able to get that cabin! We are newer converts to afts, this will be our 4th. Favorite so far was 9256 on Jewel.

Edited by FrannyK

Freedom of the Seas 1700

For more pictures and a comparison of 1400 & 1700 vs 7408 & 7708, click this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2285345&highlight=freedom

Hello APDMOM. I see you will be sailing Navigator soon. Are you in an aft? We have 7388 booked for April. After reading the recent comments on mattress hardness I am curious about this. Let me know if you notice an issue. Maybe we could add this to our room reviews??

Thanks

Hello APDMOM. I see you will be sailing Navigator soon. Are you in an aft? We have 7388 booked for April. After reading the recent comments on mattress hardness I am curious about this. Let me know if you notice an issue. Maybe we could add this to our room reviews??

Thanks

As a matter of fact, we will be in that very cabin! I will come report back...and we will keep it in good shape for you. :)

Great news! I noticed many people liked 7388/7688 so I was shocked to see it available. I hope you have a great cruise!!

Royal has been holding D1/E1 cabins for paxs with more than 2 in the cabin......they release them as the cruise gets closer. Not good for us that like to book the first day itineraries are released.

I was able to move to 7708 (7688 equivalent) for my Indy cruise last September after final payment. 1400 and 1700 also became available the same day. It was a tough choice.

• 2 months later...

Just received link for this thread after posting that we have bagged cabin 7688 Corner Aft on MOTS, our friends have 7690.

First time with RCI, and first visit to South East Asia, so excited [emoji3][emoji924].

So lucky, didn't realise there was so much interest in these sought after cabins, and we received a great deal on them !