Riverside Hotel Ft Lauderdale

Cosmic Rays

Breakfast at Le Bonne Crepe, lunch at Big City Tavern, and dinner at Johnny V's, midnight snack at the Floridian, and you won't be able to move, LOL! Also, Rocco's Tacos is opening soon at Las Olas & 15th Ave, where Smith & Jones was.

OMG..stop that:D..a new Mexican place?....I love it:eek:

Breakfast at Le Bonne Crepe, lunch at Big City Tavern, and dinner at Johnny V's, midnight snack at the Floridian, and you won't be able to move, LOL! Also, Rocco's Tacos is opening soon at Las Olas & 15th Ave, where Smith & Jones was.

Excellent advice:D

As far as I know, it is Las Olas's first Mexican restaurant/Tequila bar! www.roccostacos.com is already in Boca and W. Palm Beach and is very popular with young adults. It is upscale for Mexican yet nothing is over $20. I'm excited!

Ohhhh...the menu looks fabulous:):D and you are correct~prices

are VERY reasonable too!

Now, it says they open this fall. I wonder if that will be before or after

Sept 4th.

And as for "Young Adults"?.....Guess they will let me in then;)

Oh the drink and late night menus look really good too!

What rooms are people staying in with a Priceline win? Are these rooms in the older part?

Has anybody just booked 1 room and the hotel was able to accommodate 4 people? I've been lucky and haven't had any problems with Priceline's policy of only guaranteeing a room for 2 only. Does the older part have double beds?

What rooms are people staying in with a Priceline win? Are these rooms in the older part?

Has anybody just booked 1 room and the hotel was able to accommodate 4 people? I've been lucky and haven't had any problems with Priceline's policy of only guaranteeing a room for 2 only. Does the older part have double beds?

I've seen many people have to pay the difference between full rack and the priceline rate in order to check into their hotel room.

I would not roll the dice with South Florida hotel rooms. Orlando and Vegas, yes, but other major places, no.

Yes, a good question! I booked two double rooms and got them as previously stated at $85 + tax. I don't know where the rooms will be - I may drop the GM a line in due course and ask!!

Yes, a good question! I booked two double rooms and got them as previously stated at $85 + tax. I don't know where the rooms will be - I may drop the GM a line in due course and ask!!

Priceline rates will place you in the basic rooms(lowest rate) . Once you check in, you can ask for a particular room and sometimes the hotel will say okay and other times they will offer a "better" room for an additional cost. Most PL users say they receive the rooms in the older part of the hotel. But the rooms were fine.

Thank you Lois R for the information about the cost of the hotel. I need a room in Oct. and am trying to figure out how much to bid. The more infomation I have helps the process. Lee

If you bid of course,there is certainly no guarantee that you will get the Riverside Hotel. I had no idea what would come up - guess however that I came up trumps!!

Room size, bed size, bathroom size etc etc are all subjective of course but cleanliness of rooms is of paramount importance, always has been and always will be irrespective of the age of a property. Customer service is also extremely important and can make or ruin a stay.......

• 2 weeks later...

We won the Riverside Hotel through Priceline for September 4 with a bid of $45. I called the hotel to request a King bed and they said the room would be a classic king in the older section. They said I can request at check-in a king room in the tower for an upgrade of $30. Still a bargain, we'll decide what we want to do when we get there.

We won the Riverside Hotel through Priceline for September 4 with a bid of $45. I called the hotel to request a King bed and they said the room would be a classic king in the older section. They said I can request at check-in a king room in the tower for an upgrade of $30. Still a bargain, we'll decide what we want to do when we get there.

Wow! Now that is a deal!

Lois, a reminder to come back here and give us a quick review of the hotel and the room location you get. Lots of us seem to be booking the Riverside for the first time for winter cruises. :D

I will:D but it is quite alright if you remind me after I get back too;)

I would like to bid on priceline for the Riverside Hotel. We are three couples and one of us needs an assessible room. Do you think we would have a problem getting this type of room?

Hi:) just a reminder, when using Priceline there is no guarantee you

will get The Riverside. You bid and there might be other hotels in

the same zone and category....so if the Riverside is a "must have"

for you and your friends I would not use Priceline.

Hi:) just a reminder, when using Priceline there is no guarantee you

will get The Riverside. You bid and there might be other hotels in

the same zone and category....so if the Riverside is a "must have"

for you and your friends I would not use Priceline.

I am aware that there is no guarantee of getting the Riverside. I was just wondering if there is a problem getting this type of room using Priceline.

I am aware that there is no guarantee of getting the Riverside. I was just wondering if there is a problem getting this type of room using Priceline.

Oh ok:) can't help you with the room type.

Archived