Call from the Upsell Fairy!!!

CorvetteLady

Our first call from the Fairy and it was pretty good. Moving from an 8B to a 9C, our first aft-wrap. Total cost was $150 so I took it. I was surprised as we sail on Sat. Just hope with the storm out there that we get to use the balcony.

So far there is no change in our ports but I figure they won't decide that until Sat. anyway.

My husband and I have stayed twice in an aft wrap balcony on the Triumph and we loved it!!! There was so much room to spread out and I think we even had at least one deck lounge chair. Afterwards, it was hard just staying in a regular balcony room on another ship. It felt claustrophobic. The only drawback was the second time there were tons of kids on the cruise and twice we had someone toss a softserve ice cream cone onto our balcony from the Lido Deck above. But your cruise should be at a time when not many kids are around.

Also there is something really great about having such an expansive view. You get to see the ship's wake and that is especially pretty in the moonlight.

You are going to have a fantastic time!!! Wish we were cruising on the Triumph again.

Our aftwrap on the Triumph via the upsell fairy cost a total of 500 so you got a great deal and a great cabin

Which cabin did you have? We are in 8428 and I am wondering if we will hear much noise from the Lido deck.

I thought it was a good deal but you've made me realize it was a "great" deal.

Archived