How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

How many days until your next cruise?????? Hopefully it's soon, as I know we all enjoy time spent on the open seas.

I only have 78 days until my cruise, and I am already getting ancious to go. I wish it was sooner, then the time on the cruise would just crawl so it seemed longer, lol.

Since this is on the RCCL board...177 more days until our Western Mediterranean Cruise on Liberty of the Seas.

But...50 more days until our Alaskan Cruise on NCL.

Edited by Aurora2143

How many days until your next cruise?????? Hopefully it's soon, as I know we all enjoy time spent on the open seas.

I only have 78 days until my cruise, and I am already getting ancious to go. I wish it was sooner, then the time on the cruise would just crawl so it seemed longer, lol.

We just completed a spring break cruise with our adult children and their mates twelve of us in all.We sailed on the Carnival Liberty not my choice of course but we wanted to go with the kids yikes can't wait til June.I need this cruise to wash the bad taste out if my mouth after such a low budget low class cruise line that is CARNIVAL.I am sorry to rant but wow people it really is as bad as you might think.Hello Rccl Liberty take me away and help me get my live for cruising again

I have cruised on different lines a total of seventeen times if this one in march was my first I don't think I would be cruising ever again