Holy Scary ropes course batman!

StingRaysfan

WOW.. those pics John Heald posted on Facebook today of the Magic's ropes course were AMAZING!!!!! Too bad I'm scared of heights, but I might actually make myself do that. I already told DH we have to cruise out of Galveston next now LOL! Anyone else excited to hit the high ropes!

I will say this.. I'm about 20 million times more likely to do the ropes course then a rock wall... good job Carnival!

the ropes course isn't that far off the deck. I think it'll only be super scary if you happen to look out over the side of the ship. eeek!

I told my hubby that he has to go on them when we sail on the Magic. I live vicariously through him :)

Looks like fun to me..... trying to talk DH into taking me ziplining in Puerta Vallarta, but he is afraid I will chicken out once at the top. I have 8 months to convince him otherwise ;)

I can't wait to try this ropes course in 38 days! Tell your DH that ziplining in PV is a blast! I did it last year with my 25 year old son (I'm 56) so I'm sure you can do it! We didn't use the cruise line excursion BTW. We just walked off the boat and signed up to go with a local group. They took us to the exact same place as the cruiseline excursion, but cost half the price.

I am not into "gimmicks". That being said...Carnival can add as many as they like, as long as they don't take away the VIEW of the sea!!!

Seeing the sea is why I sail....

Of course not you...SOMEONE has to be the designated picture taker! EM

Exactly! LOL! :D

My daughter will be 9 when we are on the Magic, she is my thrill seeker! I hope she will meet any restrictions that they may have. She is tall so maybe that will help!:rolleyes:

My daughter will be 9 when they cruise the Magic with us next year & she expressed interest, but will see once it's time. 1) Not sure if she will really want too & 2) She's short, so not sure if she will meet the requirements.

I showed DH the pics of the ropes course and his first comment was about the wind........ for anyone who has cruised before, you know how windy it can be when the ship is moving.... especially up by the tail. If the minature golf is frequently closed due to wind, I can't imagine the hours of the ropes course?!?!?!

Archived