Hey, look! Carnival changed the look of the menu!

nytraveller53

Looks like Carnival has switched up the fonts, etc. on the Dinner menus!

I am a little disappointed that they didn't add too many new dishes. Your thoughts?:)

I'm looking! Not seeing it! :confused:

um, how do we do this?

It's Carnival's new marketing ploy....they send "insiders" out to post on various boards and grab our attention only to find out you have to book a cruise to find out ;) Luckily I'll be on the Splendor Sunday and can verify such changes for you without requiring you to book another cruise :D

This is all said with a HUGE ;) of course ..well all except the part about me going on the Splendor Sunday :)

Looks like Carnival has switched up the fonts, etc. on the Dinner menus!

I am a little disappointed that they didn't add too many new dishes. Your thoughts?:)

if your last cruise on CC was in 2010, how do YOU know they changed the look of the menu? and why would you post this,..without pictures? seems very odd to me..

It's Carnival's new marketing ploy....they send "insiders" out to post on various boards and grab our attention only to find out you have to book a cruise to find out ;) Luckily I'll be on the Splendor Sunday and can verify such changes for you without requiring you to book another cruise :D

This is all said with a HUGE ;) of course ..well all except the part about me going on the Splendor Sunday :)

OMG.. do they really do that? send out drones to spy on us and peak our curiosity? dirty !! lol.. ;)

Anyways.. have fun on your cruise.. take lots of pics. .and post menu pics so we can all see and salivate over the wonderful selections available.. yumm !

Dang It!!!

Now one of us is going to have to book a cruise so we can go get pics so we can all see them.....

I guess I'll do it, Ill take one for the team. If you are all willing to donate to the cause, let me know and Ill get you my Pay Pal acct info ;-)

Dang It!!!

Now one of us is going to have to book a cruise so we can go get pics so we can all see them.....

I guess I'll do it, Ill take one for the team. If you are all willing to donate to the cause, let me know and Ill get you my Pay Pal acct info ;-)

You already have one booked so I guess no need for our donations. . . :)

Love your screen name, but how 'bout "BaconIsGreat"?

LOL thanks for posting. although I dont notice a difference anyway. I guess I have to book more cruises to notice that

WOW if I really had the time to notice any change in font or whatnot.. I would say to myself really get a life:D

Archived