Here are a few more. . .

Radio

I love it at Chankanaab Park !

F23.JPG

It is a beautiful park, and a hidden Gem for Cozumel

F31.JPG

There is plenty of shade for everyone

F21B.JPG

The Dolphin Experience is also here. . .There were many Allure Excursions brought here for that.

F27.JPG

There is a rocky entrance to the sea, but it is perfect for snorkeling. There are safety steps throughout the beach.

F33.JPG

The Sea Lion Show was very entertaining too.

F30.JPG

OK. . . Just a few more, and I will have to go to dinner.

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

We make it back to the Terminal to do a little shopping for we head back to the ship.

F38.JPG

The Pier shops were still packed with Cruise Passngers

F18.JPG

A view of Allure of the Seas from El Cid, La Ceiba Resort

F40.JPG

Wow, passengers were in line to buy these drugs. . .

F45.JPG

We must make it through Security before we are allowed on the pier.

F46.JPG

I head back to my “Home” for a couple of nights. . .

F47.JPG

Again, many thanks!!! How much did you tip your attendant/waiter???

Don't quote me on it because my husband took care of the tipping to the cab drivers and the waiter. I thought $20??? But it could have been more. I don't remember. We really weren't there that long because we went on the 2.5-3hr snorkel thing. We only had a drink or two the whole time we were there.

Edited by jatdowning

Radio...You have made my Allure-itis get better. I have been sick without her, since getting off on May 15th:-(

I miss everything about it and seeing your pictures is helping me relive it. Enjoy your next two days!!

Radio thanks so much for your review. How do you find the time to post while on vacation? We all do appreciate you taking the time. We were on the Allure for the May 8th sailing. Western also. I had the wow factor from the minute we boarded until The weather was bright sunshine for the full week. This is an amazing ship with so many options. In fact too many to complete all in 1 week. I'm reliving our cruise through your review. Your pictures are simply amazing. You have a talent. I wish mine would have turned out as good. We can't wait until we sail on her again. This time perhaps with our kids. They would love it. I can't believe it's Friday already. I'm not on your cruise but this week went by fast. Hopefully not to fast for you. Thanks again and enjoy the remaining time :)

Radio, just to let you know I am now packing for my Allure cruise and am getting more and more excited by reading your LIVE review. I can't wait until Sunday, but I'm sure you can..........

I am so loving this review! You are great Radio. Thanks so much for that sign posting the cab fares, it helped a lot! Keep up the good work. Can't believe your cruise is almost over! :eek: :mad:

Radio, thanks again for another amazing review! You truly help all of us to pass the time while we wait for our turn :) I commend you for giving up your cruise time to share you experience with us! I look forward to reading your review and seeing what pictures you have posted every day!!!

Thank you again!!!

Radio thanks for taking the time to post, you take some fabulous pictures!!! What camera do you use ?

Thanks for the nice comments. . . I use a Sony DSC H10

Thanks. . .

Radio

;);)

For the person who asked about paved sidewalks at Labadee...I am trying to remember as my mom was in a wheelchair when we were there. We were able to get to the cabana area and mostly everyplace else.

try looking at this....it may help:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cruisermeg?feature=mhee#p/u/3/75rOI5qcllc

[radio: not trying to step on your toes;):p:D!)

Thanks for your bonus response! RADIO... I saw your response, too! Too bad about the self-serve soda. But hey, maybe the program will be expanded by next year. One can hope. :) Thank you so much for the information about Labadee. It puts some concerns about mobility to rest.

Labadee sure has changed since the last time we were there. They were still building the pier, and there wasn't anywhere near that much development. In the video, I saw hammock chairs in the trees by the cabanas! Yippee! Can I move in now? (sometimes I wish we could stay at the private isles later. An overnighter would be good with me. Sail around a couple of sea days, and then return to the island. ;))

Can't wait to see your pictures, Radio, and hear what you did in Cozumel today. I'm sure it was more interesting than what all your taggers-along did at work today.

OK. . . Just a few more, and I will have to go to dinner.

A view of Allure of the Seas from El Cid, La Ceiba Resort

F40.JPG

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, RADIO!:D

It's so neat that you take 'requests'. Your story of Cozumel was great. Tempts me to go down to Chankanaab Park and see the sea lions and dolphins! The tiki huts on the beach were gorgeous! Never would have thought to go over there.

Going to go enlarge the picture and study the ship to look for our room now! :D Enjoy your dinner and your last sea day. Will be thinking about you .....

Wow! Good to see those stairs there going into the water at Chankanaab. Those were definitely NOT there when I was at the park several years back. It is really scary going into the water with the waves crashing on those rocks! I will def try snorkeling again if I make it back there.

Great pics too dad. That one of the sunrise over Cozumel is a real keeper!

Radio - Just wanted to add our thanks for your great posts on your cruise, and The Allure. We're on The Jewel to Cozumel in December, and now thanks to your posts have two choices for our day pass, Nachi Cocom and El Sid.

We try, like you, to study the ship we'll be sailing on, and read the reviews and posts carefully. Your great posts (and some pretty fantastic pics too:D) have given us a true sense of what to expect when we board The Allure tomorrow.

Again, thanks - fair winds and following seas.

John/Rick

:p

Edited by apollobeach

Radio - Just wanted to add our thanks for your great posts on your cruise, and The Allure. We're on The Jewel to Cozumel in December, and now thanks to your posts have two choices for our day pass, Nachi Cocom and El Sid.

We try, like you, to study the ship we'll be sailing on, and read the reviews and posts carefully. Your great posts (and some pretty fantastic pics too:D) have given us a true sense of what to expect when we board The Allure tomorrow.

Again, thanks - fair winds and following seas.

John/Rick

:p

Hi John/Rick. I'm up early today too. ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!! Reading Radio's LIVE report I feel like I've already been on the ship. I think I'll know my way around her:p

Ha ha, Thanks. . .It also helps to have a .45 HD Wide Angle 52mm Lens. . . .

I use this for EVERY image I take. . .

Radio

;);)

Hi there Radio, congratulations on your fantastic review of the Allure, we was onboard the Explorer of the seas just a few weeks ago, we booked her because of a review of yours on here last year. May I just ask a few questions? We are thinking of booking the Allure for a future cruise....will u be doing a video on you tube of the central park, promenade area etc and also is there a coach bag shop onboard or is that on the oasis. I do hope you will b e doing a video but if not I have to say I have very much enjoyed your review. You and Trainman between the 2 of you keep my cruise fix going until my next vacation. Thanks again from accross the pond in the good old UK.........Karen

Radio, thank you once again for the fantastic photos and review. Made my week go by faster. Won't be the same, but we are off to Orlando tomorrow to catch Monarch of the Seas on Monday.

Have a safe trip home.

Good Morning. . .Welcome to day 7 of “LIVE” from Allure of the Seas. . .

My vacation isn’t over yet. . . I still have Day8 in Fort Lauderdale, and Day 9, when I return home on AutoTrain !

I walked around the ship today, and tried to remember if I had all of the pics I wanted. . .I will try to post many more pics next week when I return. . .and my Internet is much less $.

When we left Cozumel last night., I made my post to Cruise Critic, and had to run down to the Boardwalk so I wouldn’t be late for Dinner. I am very happy that I was able to make it to Rita’s Cantina. I had a great time, and the food was wonderful. . . I thought I read that Oasis was going to replace the Seafood Shack with Rita’s. I think it is a good idea because I have been to both, and Rita’s attract a much larger crowd on many nights. I think it has to do with the food quality, the music and ambiance. It was a great meal, and there was a lot to choose from.

After dinner, I was able to see the AquaTheater Fountain Show, which was very good. The Fountains were in sync with the music and videos played on the big screens. It is a short 30 min show, and reservations are not required. Don’t miss the Fountain Show !

I know, I know it is the final day, but I will enjoy the day while I can, and I won’t even start to pack until late tonight. I still have the Blue Planet Show tonight in the Amber Theater, and I know that there are things to see, that I didn’t go to yet. There is a Dreamworks Character Parade tonight, and a Dreamworks Show in the AquaTheater this afternoon. I will try to get to everything.

I also have a Back Stage Theater tour, and Galley Tour, and I should have some nice pics after the tour.

Here are a few pics from last night and this morning.

Thanks for the nice comments, and thanks for tuning in !

Radio

We pull away from the pier slowly

F50.JPG

We say so long, to another wonderful day in Cozumel. . .

F52.JPG

I had a great dinner last night at Rita’s Cantina

F55.JPG

Rita’s was very good, The servers were friendly, and the music was really nice.

F53.JPG

The AquaTheater was playing the Movie “Yogi Bear” on the Big screens

F56.JPG

After the Movie, I watched the AquaTheater Fountain Show. . .it was spectacular !

F63.JPG

Here are a few more. . . More pics this afternoon!

Radio

Allure of the Seas is greeted by a morning sunrise. . .

SA4.JPG

I love to visit the Solarium in the morning. . .

SA9.JPG

It is so peaceful, and very serene

SA10.JPG

I had a chance to go up to the Viking Crown Lounge this morning. . .

SA12A.JPG

I think I will come up here tonight

SA14.JPG

Here is our Current Location. . .

SAMAP2.jpg

Edited by Radio