Carnival pins?

mared1

Hi,

I'm looking for a Fantasy pin.:)

I don't seem to catch it when one might be on ebay, but do see others.

I'll be on Inspiration in May; hope to get that one then!

Fantasy pin is currently up for auction on eBay this week.

Thanks so much to JRGAPI for sending me a Liberty Pin! I was very happy and pleased to know that I was able to get one! He truly did put a smile on my face and I wanted to thank him again!!!!!:D

I've been on his recieving line as well and think its great what he does, I have an extra fantasy pin if you still need it, email me at mprellg@yahoo.com

I'm still lookin for an imagination and miracle pin if anyone has an extra

thanks

My wife has 13 of 14 ships pins that we've been on. She has them on her Carnival hat. She's missing a Sensation pin. I've called Carnival twice and they haven't had it. I've got extra pins from some of the other ships if you'd like to trade.

My wife has 13 of 14 ships pins that we've been on. She has them on her Carnival hat. She's missing a Sensation pin. I've called Carnival twice and they haven't had it. I've got extra pins from some of the other ships if you'd like to trade.

I saw a Sensation on Ebay yesterday.

Fantasy pin is currently up for auction on eBay this week.

Thanks for the info, G'ma. Unfortunately, I had not been on CC for several days and missed your message. I just checked ebay there's not one listed right now. I guess I need to be more diligent at checking! I've checked on ebay quite a few times; seems like I never look at the right time:(.

HAPPY SPRING, EVERYONE!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a Legend or Fascination they want to trade? The Fascination can be dated 2001 as that is the year we sailed and we didnt get one since it was our 1st Carnival Cruise.

I Traded my daughters Legend pin last year to someone on CC and now she decides she wants to save them :(:(

Anyway I have pins from the Spirit, Valor, Conquest, Triumph, Pride or Liberty I can trade.

Thanks,

Edited by pjtulsa

• 2 weeks later...
pjtulsa

I have a Legend pin to trade for the Pride pin you have.

I have a request for the Pride pin and this will help me put a

:) on their face.

JR

You are a Good Man JR!!!

My daughters face light up when you helped get her closer to having all her pins, she is just missing one now :D

Thanks Again!!!

would you be willing to trade or give me a holiday pin

i have a dream pin i can trade someone for a legend, celebration, holiday, imagination, jubilee, fascination, or paradise pin. I have been on these boats but didnt get them. i have been looking for a while please help me out.

Dooku1996,

Email me at my Cruise critic user name @yahoo.com . I have a Holiday pin. I have seen some Jublilee's on Ebay. But those are hard to find. also just saw a Paradise as well.

Julie

Anyone have a Legend or Fascination they want to trade? The Fascination can be dated 2001 as that is the year we sailed and we didnt get one since it was our 1st Carnival Cruise.

I Traded my daughters Legend pin last year to someone on CC and now she decides she wants to save them :(:(

Anyway I have pins from the Spirit, Valor, Conquest, Triumph, Pride or Liberty I can trade.

Thanks,

Email me r donte at cox.net