HAL CC Group Caribbean Cruise ~ Final Poll

Which cruise works best for you?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which cruise works best for you?

• 10/29/06 or 11/12/06 Westerdam ~ 7-day "Eastern" Caribbean
    • 11/3/06 Volendam 10-day ~ "Southern" Caribbean
    • 11/5/06 Westerdam ~ 7-day "Western" Caribbean

I also checked the itinerary as some others have. I think HAL is listening! This is the same itinerary as we sailed this past January EXCEPT Turks & Caico replaced Nassau and the port time in Turks & Caico is longer than it was in Nassau. I know we noted on our survery that if we had Nassau as a port for a future cruise we wouldn't even get off the ship and alot of others shared the same opinion.

We just LOVED both St. Maarten and Tortola so this is a great itinerary for us.

I am so looking forward to meeting all of the CC folks on this cruise!

If we get enough of us we can become the big obnoxious group that everyone complains about! Have our own costume party, take over the aft pool, ask everyone we meet what their CC screen name is and then look at them in shock when they haven't a clue what we're talking about.....I know a bunch of Cardinal fans I wouldn't mind feeling like THEY were the out of place outsiders on the ship!

And if we get REALLY big, maybe we will take over the whole ship! Lets see now, where did I get THAT idea?????:D

Hey, everyone! I guess a good idea is a good idea:D . There are now 2 threads going for a group cruise to Alaska or Hawaii. Another day another time I would have loved to go with RevNeal to Hawaii, but sadly not in 2006.

If anyone who has decided to join us would prefer to do the 15-day Hawaii (I believe it's in early October 2006), please let me know now just so I know where we are.

I posted on Greg's thread that it's not fair to take "our" cruisers away:( , but I'm kidding of course. Everyone should go where they want to go.

Personally I hope you all stay with us because I think we've got a great group and we're going to have terrific time.

Hey, everyone! I guess a good idea is a good idea:D . There are now 2 threads going for a group cruise to Alaska or Hawaii. Another day another time I would have loved to go with RevNeal to Hawaii, but sadly not in 2006.

If anyone who has decided to join us would prefer to do the 15-day Hawaii (I believe it's in early October 2006), please let me know now just so I know where we are.

I posted on Greg's thread that it's not fair to take "our" cruisers away:( , but I'm kidding of course. Everyone should go where they want to go.

Personally I hope you all stay with us because I think we've got a great group and we're going to have terrific time.

Count me in as staying :) We committed her first :) JMHO :)

Great news! I was able to book the turquoise cabana for our Oct 2006 cruise thru ship services !!! "Believe it or Not" :p

Oh, C'mon Ziggy!!! I know you're kidding because you can't do that without a reservation # and you don't have one!!! You're trying to get us all excited!!! Bad girl!!!:D

:D DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN A GAME PLAN COMES TOGETHER!:D

We add our Thanks for your efforts! Ed and I plan on joining in the fun of this FIRST EVER HAL CC VOYAGE!

THE 10/29/06 WAS MY FIRST CHOICE, so I am a happy camper (sailor).

Icing on my Birthday Cake is the Masquerade Ball! My birthday is 10/30/????;)

My family had many birthdays in October. God Bless my Grandmother...she always made a big "Party" on HOLLOWEEN which included her home made Walnut Cake and icing names for all family members with October birthdays. We also went way out to do the masquerade! Cousins by the dozens - and we all tried to find a costume where we could not be "identified" by our well known relatives!

One cabin, a suite I hope!

Oh, C'mon Ziggy!!! I know you're kidding because you can't do that without a reservation # and you don't have one!!! You're trying to get us all excited!!! Bad girl!!!:D
hehehe ok my bad but it did make it sound like the cruise was closer hehehehe :)

:D DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN A GAME PLAN COMES TOGETHER!:D

We add our Thanks for your efforts! Ed and I plan on joining in the fun of this FIRST EVER HAL CC VOYAGE!

THE 10/29/06 WAS MY FIRST CHOICE, so I am a happy camper (sailor).

Icing on my Birthday Cake is the Masquerade Ball! My birthday is 10/30/????;)

My family had many birthdays in October. God Bless my Grandmother...she always made a big "Party" on HOLLOWEEN which included her home made Walnut Cake and icing names for all family members with October birthdays. We also went way out to do the masquerade! Cousins by the dozens - and we all tried to find a costume where we could not be "identified" by our well known relatives!

One cabin, a suite I hope!

Hey Sinbad where you been !!! Welcome to the best CC cruise ever !!!!!:)

Ginny & Ed, glad to have you!!! I've also added your email address to my roster. The email would come from HeathersIsland@aol.com. That's my "official" CC email address;) .

As soon as I get more info (which I would guess will be next week sometime), I'll let you all know. In the meantime, our list is growing!! We already have over 20 cabins!!!

hehehe ok my bad but it did make it sound like the cruise was closer hehehehe :)

You are a sly one Ziggy. I was trying to figure out how you did this. I thought maybe you had a friend at HAL that bent the rules for you.;) So the race is still on for the turquoise cabana! Who will the winner be?:D

You are a sly one Ziggy. I was trying to figure out how you did this. I thought maybe you had a friend at HAL that bent the rules for you.;) So the race is still on for the turquoise cabana! Who will the winner be?:D
hehehee hmmmmmm my friends at HAL' date=' now there's an idea I hadn't thought of yet :) muhahahahaha[/color'] :p

Great news! I was able to book the turquoise cabana for our Oct 2006 cruise thru ship services !!! "Believe it or Not" :p

Can we come play with you at your Cabana???? Or should we get the one next door???

Wohoo! The wife said there's a somewhat good chance that she'll be back in country by October 2006. She's excited about the cruise, but said that she'll only go if we get an Aft Suite..so save us one! ;) After where she's been, she's going to need some safe space and luxury to decompress.

We'd also love to share a Cabana with someone.

Wow..I've been feeling silly about getting all excited about a cruise that's 7 months+ away, now I'm all in anticipation about one that is a year and a half away!

Go ahead and pet the cute doggy.

Ziggy--

You are too funny - I was thinking about having a cabana party...

Do they have a pink one?:D

hahaha funny I thought the same thing about you :)

Pink ???? ummmmm I will check with my HAL friends and see if it's still open, ya know your not the only one who wants PINK!

Rita, we'll have to watch and see if anyone is looking for a share!

I really appreciate the thought, Heather, but I think on this shorter cruise, I'd prefer to have my own cabin. I'm "fickle" and it's just easier that way ... especially with HAL's single supplements being so reasonable.

Besides ... I got the "bad habit" (smoking), so it's best I have the cabin to myself. :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

If our plans don't work out for a two week cruise on Statedam in Oct. or Dec., we very much would like to be a part this CC group cruise whichever date you decide, our first choice would be the 10 Day Volendam on 11-3 and 2nd would be the 10-29 date.

You know, once a travel agency has been selected, there's no reason that people interested in a longer cruise ... especially if there were enough of them ... couldn't "negotiate" a special rate on a b2b encompassing this cruise. I know that under normal circumstances that's what I would do. Seven days is just not long enough and I'd want to tack on another week.

Of course, 2006 will not be a normal year for me in terms of cruising ... so this idea is just not feasible in my case with this group cruise. I'll just have to settle for seven fun-filled days instead! :)

But, I just thought I'd mention it for others who may be sitting on the fence about this ... feeling that a seven-day cruise is just not long enough.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Marie, that might be a great idea if she is willing! Let's wait and see the info I get from LauraS. I know the info I have says something about giving us a signature link and I have no idea what that means. But can I keep this in mind? Because that might work out great for us. Thanks for suggesting!

[quote name='HeatherInFlorida']Absolutely, Ruth! And maybe some of the people who were hoping for the Western itinerary could do a B2B and get the best of both worlds! I'm not a Western Caribbean fan so it's not for me and we can't do 2 weeks in 2006 anyway.[/QUOTE][font=Arial][size=3][color=black]You mean Rita hehehehe :)[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Ziggy7'][font=Arial][size=3][color=black]You mean Rita hehehehe :)[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

Yes! I meant Rita! Heaven help me I'm losing it entirely. I thought Rita and wrote Ruth. I think she's on my mind because she's been so ill.

Rita, sorry!

Ziggy, what would I do without you to keep me on track;) .

[b][i]Note to Heather[/i][/b]: Do not put yourself in charge of the name tags!!!!!:D

Archived