HAL CC Group Caribbean Cruise ~ Final Poll

Which cruise works best for you?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which cruise works best for you?

• 10/29/06 or 11/12/06 Westerdam ~ 7-day "Eastern" Caribbean
    • 11/3/06 Volendam 10-day ~ "Southern" Caribbean
    • 11/5/06 Westerdam ~ 7-day "Western" Caribbean

Great idea Trubey!

I emailed you a photo of the Westerdam and Maasdam anchored off of HMC this past January.

We are so excited over this cruise that I've stopped obsessing over our RCI cruise scheduled for Jan. '06! We can't wait to get back on the Westerdam!

Susan, this is wonderful!:D I have to go through my photos. Do you want it to be of a HAL ship? Or can it a "destination" type photo?

Keith & Gina, you're too funny! I'm similar in that we have a 2 week Panama Canal cruise planned for this October which I'm really excited about, but somehow my focus is on this cruise:) .

[font=Arial Black]It's funny - I'm in the same Dam boat...[/font]
[font=Arial Black][/font]
[font=Arial Black]I'm somehow not as excited about my upcoming Alaska cruise as I am about this one! Tho the B2B next Feb I [i]know[/i] I'm gonna be excited about that one when the weather turns cold next year....[/font]

Hi cruisers,

We already got a photo, from Keith and Gina!

If you're going to send a photo, please send it in HIGH RESOLUTION, so we don't have to get a hi-res copy later! We have fast internet so it only takes a few secs to get 2 or 3 meg downloads.

Thanks!

Lane (graphics guy in the Susan and Lane consortium)

[quote name='HeatherInFlorida']Susan, this is wonderful!:D I have to go through my photos. Do you want it to be of a HAL ship? Or can it a "destination" type photo?

Keith & Gina, you're too funny! I'm similar in that we have a 2 week Panama Canal cruise planned for this October which I'm really excited about, but somehow my focus is on this cruise:) .[/QUOTE]

Heather,

I can't say that my focus is entirely on this cruise since my next cruise will be my first HAL cruise, but I'm really getting excited about the CC cruise. Now if I can just figure out how to tell DW.:eek:

Richard

Oh you guys...I'm so sad I can't make this trip :( :( :(

It sounds like it's going to be soooo much fun. Darn that work thing...just gets in the way sometimes.

You'll have to promise to toast those of us left behind while you're at the pink cabana!

Tiffany

[quote name='trubey']Hi cruisers,

We already got a photo, from Keith and Gina!

If you're going to send a photo, please send it in HIGH RESOLUTION, so we don't have to get a hi-res copy later! We have fast internet so it only takes a few secs to get 2 or 3 meg downloads.

Thanks!

Lane (graphics guy in the Susan and Lane consortium)[/QUOTE]

Lane, I just sent mine. I'm so dumb I don't know if they went high resolution or not. Actually, I have a feeling they will be way too big. Let me know. I can figure out another way to send them.

Rich, you haven't told DW???!!! You're not alone. I don't think Sail has mentioned to DH either. She's waiting for more info, I think.

HeatherInFlorida and K&RCurt your pictures came in just fine. That HAL brochure photographer has some great competion.

I am also thinking that we need a theme. My one suggestion is Halloween/Masquerade (please, no toilet paper jokes). But I am really open to requests.

susan

e-mail: [email="cruise_trubey@yahoo.com"]cruise_trubey@yahoo.com[/email]

Two things:

(1) Heather, check that date again on your signature.
(2) We can just ask each person if they wish to have their (both) full names, screen names, and/or e-mail addresses on the site. I can handle the differences easily.

susan.

Trubey,

You 2 are wonderful for doing this! It makes it so more real :) Thanks!

I dont have anysuggestions for the website, sounds like you all are doing fine there without me! Faces and bio's and emails sound good to me :)

Tiffco, think positively ... I see in your future a promotion and an extra weeks vacation by Oct 2006!

Wooohoooooooo Heather, I have been called many things and Cabana Girl is not one of them! I like it!!!! I like it !!!

Tiffco, think positively ... I see in your future a promotion and an extra weeks vacation by Oct 2006!

ZIggy,

Thanks! You put a nice big grin on my face :D Although unfortunately, it's not the time that an issue...it's the date. But I'll always take a new promotion! :rolleyes:

Lane, I just sent mine. I'm so dumb I don't know if they went high resolution or not. Actually, I have a feeling they will be way too big. Let me know. I can figure out another way to send them.

Rich, you haven't told DW???!!! You're not alone. I don't think Sail has mentioned to DH either. She's waiting for more info, I think.

Heather,

I'm waiting until we make our final payment on the Zuiderdam cruise before I break the news about this cruise:) . Knowing how much she loves to cruise with people other than her DH, I'm sure that she is going to be as excited as I am.

Richard

Archived