HAL CC Group Caribbean Cruise ~ Final Poll

Which cruise works best for you?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which cruise works best for you?

• 10/29/06 or 11/12/06 Westerdam ~ 7-day "Eastern" Caribbean
    • 11/3/06 Volendam 10-day ~ "Southern" Caribbean
    • 11/5/06 Westerdam ~ 7-day "Western" Caribbean

How about a Nautical Theme? That way people can just come in any kind of nautical top/bottom or both: Or come up with a Costume such as: Pirate, Ships Captain, Sailor, Mermaid/merman, Beach Bum, Treasure Chest, Tugboat.

Anyway you get the idea!

And we could call it: CC'er "Naughti-cal or Nice" Masquerade Party! :rolleyes:

What do you all think? Go ahead I can take rejection! :o

Rita

Rita, I think it's a great idea (that is if I were going to dress at all;) ). I think we need a committe for the Costume Party. Who wants to chair the "Costume Committee". Ziggy is our "Cabana Girl" on the Cabana Committee. We need a title for the person who heads up costumes.

Brian, you're beginning to scare me.:D

P.S. I'm looking for Stanford's Girl! She hasn't posted since the 19th. Are you out there, Stanford's Girl? Are you still with us on this on our Klazy Kluze:D ? Email me, please.

Also, Rita (Kryos), Rita (Renorita), and Marie ... can you email me? HeathersIsland@aol.com. Thanks!

Be happy to, but what do you want to know? If it is about the cabins, I may need some help on this as I have never been on HAL before. Will be doing the Oosterdam in a SS cabin in Nov. but it is a guaranteed so don't know where it will be located. May be interested in another SS, but depends on the price.

Oh and I forgot the s in the Naughti-cal but Nice name. Should be CC'ers, not CC'er.

How about the Ma "Dam" of Costumes for the head of costumes. I guess I could do it, but not sure what it would consist of. Never been a Madam or Ma "Dam" of anything before. :D Guess I could always hand it down to someone else if for some reason we can't go

Rita

Be happy to, but what do you want to know? If it is about the cabins, I may need some help on this as I have never been on HAL before. Will be doing the Oosterdam in a SS cabin in Nov. but it is a guaranteed so don't know where it will be located. May be interested in another SS, but depends on the price.

Oh and I forgot the s in the Naughti-cal but Nice name. Should be CC'ers, not CC'er.

How about the Ma "Dam" of Costumes for the head of costumes. I guess I could do it, but not sure what it would consist of. Never been a Madam or Ma "Dam" of anything before. :D Guess I could always hand it down to someone else if for some reason we can't go

Rita

No, it's not about cabins. Since you don't know what you want, you can wait on that. When we get the rates, you can take a look and see what you might like and then discuss it with the TA. I was just trying to get an idea because some people know for sure what they want. But not a problem!! Wait and see.

The reason I wanted your email address is that I have almost everyone's and it's a good way to communicate and make sure you see it. Some things I might want to discuss could be important and you could miss the post.

I think Ma"Dam" of Costumes is great ... or how about Costumes Ma'Dam!!! You're it!!! All it would consist of is posting about it and seeing if everyone wants to do it, is going to do it, etc. etc. We'll plan as we go on. Not to worry if for some reason you have to cancel ... we can hand that tag to someone else. But I love it! Thank you, Rita:D

Heather & Rita--

I love the nautical theme too...

I already have my ideas - now just for a bit of shopping!!!

;)

...and if someone really wants a soak in the tub - that can sure be a prize ("Let's make a deal...")

[quote name=bepsf

...and if someone really wants a soak in the tub - that can sure be a prize ("Let's make a deal...")

Ah, go soak your head!!! (...........sorry, Brian, I simply could not resist ... I've never said that in my whole life, but it just was so much fun for me;) )

Tyman, do you every post without a picture??? Just checking:D

Brian, No because Ziggy7 already has her Pumpkin Shirt, unless she was fibbing to us! Anyway I won't wear it because I want to try out for one of the prizes. Heard that the best prize will be:

30 minute soak in your bubble bath tub!

Eeeeeeewwwwww! No Dutch hats and wooden shoes for me! But I do have an idea! No this one may be workable Sail!

How about a Nautical Theme? That way people can just come in any kind of nautical top/bottom or both: Or come up with a Costume such as: Pirate, Ships Captain, Sailor, Mermaid/merman, Beach Bum, Treasure Chest, Tugboat.

Anyway you get the idea!

And we could call it: CC'er "Naughti-cal or Nice" Masquerade Party! :rolleyes:

What do you all think? Go ahead I can take rejection! :o

Rita: You just might be a genius.......great idea!! (If we are to wear costumes at all, that should be workable for most of us.) We can get into it 'slightly' or go 'full steam ahead'!!! Whichever we are more comfortable doing. Some might simply wear a 'sailor style shirt' and someone else might come dressed as the Captain ----oops, I wonder if there some sort of rule that bans that??

I was on the Celebrity Horizon this past Halloween, and some of us CC'ers were in costume, and others were in funny hats, halloween jewelry, etc.

I wore a Halloween headband thingy, with a pumpkin on it, and some halloween jewelry...even something like that would work Sail. Some black slacks, white blouse, with accessories???????

Marie

We're moving along! I have some good news. LauraS has gotten all the quotes and she will review them and send one to me tomorrow. As soon as I have something to share with all of you, I will. I hope so much that we will be happy with the specifics of the offer for the group cruise.

Just to review, if we go ahead with this as a CC Group Cruise, we will book through this agent. That is not to say that you can't book on your own, but you would not be "officially" part of the group. Unofficially, though, we're all together in this no matter what:D.

We will all decide together based on how many of us are happy with the quotes as to whether we feel it's a fair price and want to go ahead.

If not, I'm hoping we can all book this cruise individually and still be a "group". I think it promises to be a wonderful group of people based on all the posts and comraderie I've seen since this all began. We can still do a Roll Call and have a great time.

For the list I'm creating of our group, I really need at least first names for many of you that I don't have. Please email me at: HeathersIsland@aol.com.

Heather, I just provided you all of the above info via email.

Richard

Rita: You just might be a genius.......great idea!! (If we are to wear costumes at all, that should be workable for most of us.) We can get into it 'slightly' or go 'full steam ahead'!!! Whichever we are more comfortable doing. Some might simply wear a 'sailor style shirt' and someone else might come dressed as the Captain ----oops, I wonder if there some sort of rule that bans that??

LOL ... could I just bring a blow-up whale? :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

(the other rita ... ) :)

We have two stores in our area called "Nautical but Nice."

I love pirates .. ARRRRRRRRRRRR. :D

I like Brian's theme: What happens in the pink cabana, stays in the pink cabana.

Maybe that could be expanded for the group [are we getting T-shirts?]: What happens on the Westerdam, stays on the Westerdam.

Heather, we would need an SS handicap accessible room.

Alert! Alert! Alert!

KK just posted on another thread that the International Boat Show begins 10/27/2006 in Fort Lauderdale. So all who will need hotel rooms there must keep this in mind and reserve those at the earliest possible time!

*giggle* Do you think a year and a half is far enough ahead of time? :D

Alert! Alert! Alert!

KK just posted on another thread that the International Boat Show begins 10/27/2006 in Fort Lauderdale. So all who will need hotel rooms there must keep this in mind and reserve those at the earliest possible time!

Gee, I thought you were hosting us all at your place ;)

I am in the middle of planning a banquet with a pirate theme. Port Royal Trading Company on the Internet has a vast selection of everything Piratical!

Perhaps we could invite Johnny Depp! :D He's my very favorite pirate.

Beth

Iggipolka: *giggle* Do you think a year and a half is far enough ahead of time? :D

Well, one would think!!!:D But on the other site, KK Kruisers just posted that in 2003 they tried to book a room 6 months ahead and there was nothing. So it would be something everyone would want to keep in mind.

Ziggy: Gee, I thought you were hosting us all at your place ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, right!!!:D

Archived