Which cruise works best for you?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which cruise works best for you?

• 10/29/06 or 11/12/06 Westerdam ~ 7-day "Eastern" Caribbean
    • 11/3/06 Volendam 10-day ~ "Southern" Caribbean
    • 11/5/06 Westerdam ~ 7-day "Western" Caribbean

Hey, You there! Yes, You!

Why haven't I received your photos yet?

You have less than one week left to enter.

Susan.

Susan

Both of us are computer dummies, so can we just mail you a picture by snail mail? I did that with our group that is going on the Aug. 29th Cruise on the Infinity. Also I do not have a good picture of us at this time, so hopefully will get it to you sometime after our Aug. Cruise.

Even though we are plannng at this early date to go, it is still a long ways off and anything can happen, so we will have plenty of time to get a picture to you. In fact, planning on taking a computer class on the Infinity, so maybe by then I can do it via E-Mail. :) Or if one of my sons visits me before then, they can show me how.

Also, feeling a bit left out as I have posted several times, trying to fit in to this group and have had very little comments or questions answered. If this CC party is catering to most of the regulars who have know each other a long time, I certainly understand, and may feel more comfortable with another group.

Thank you for all your effort, it should be fun.

Renorita.......If you have not had your questions answered, it is just a careless over sight. EVERYONE who is going on that group cruise wants as many other CC'ers as possible to join in. EVERYONE is more than welcome.

Sometimes some of us get caught up in jokes, conversation ....whatever and VERY inadvertently miss someone's question.

I feel very confident in saying we all want you (and anyone/everyone else) to join in.

Some of us just 'talk alot' so if we do that....butt right in and tell us to cool it and pay attention to everyone!!

BTW....I am the biggest of computer dummies and not only do I not have a scanner on my laptop but if I did, I wouldn't have a clue how to use it. Therefore, no pic of me (us) has been forwarded either.

Hi Renorita....I've talked to you on other threads. Listen, I'm not a regular, just like to talk alot! :D Since Amy won't cruise with me....will you have Martini's with sanford girl and me???? Please??? :o

Rita, I'm so sorry if you've felt left out!!! I have you down on my list. I have to go back and see what happened! Maybe I missed your questions? I've been trying so hard to catch every post!!!

Please email me at HeathersIsland@aol.com. I'm feeling terrible if I've missed your posts. I'm going back right now to look at everything, but wanted to post quickly if I've slighted you in any way!

The more the merrier!!!:)

Renorita,

Oh, so sorry if you think I was honestly complaining about not getting enough pictures. I was just trying to drum up some interest because I just want to put them on our website for the cruise. And although the cruise is so far away, having the website early will be good for generating more interest.

I have heard from four or five of you other cruisers now, so we are actually coming pretty well. Don't bother sending anything by regular e-mail, it takes us 2 weeks to get mail from the United States, and sometimes we don't get it at all. The scariest thing is hoping that cruise documents come on time.

Susan.

Okay, I just read through this entire thread and I'm exhausted!! On top of that I just had some sort of brain freeze that was a little scarey.

Rita I missed your post about the Halloween costumes and can't help you there, I'm afraid. I don't even know where you live:D !

Can't help you about Turks & Caicos either because I've never been there. But from what I could tell we answered any other questions you had. Let us know if we didn't and we'll try to get it right.

You've only posted a few times and some of us have gotten a bit crazy so don't be shy!!! We're very happy to have you and look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions at all, ask away.

Although we have a digital camera, we always shoot film. DH has not learned how to use the digital ... and I am not one for reading through a bunch of directions!

So I have no photo to e-mail. :(

Count me in on the pink cabana crowd if there's still time to sign up, Brian!

:) Thank you so much everyone for your kind responses! You brought tears to my eyes! Looking forward to meeting all of you! DH still does not know about this as I still have to surprise him with his special Birthday Cruise (Aug. Infinity) in June! Boy its hard to keep a secret!

Heather

That was so sweet of you to go back and read all of the previous posts. Shows how caring you really are! BTW, we are from Reno, Nv.

Susan

I certainly did not mean to criticize you. I think you are doing a great job of getting everyone excited and involved! :) I just feel so computer inadequate!

Tyman

I would be honored to have a Martini with you and sanford girl! :)

Sail7seas

Thank you so much for your comments and making feel that I am not alone in my lack of computer knowledge! :) I really need that computer class! :D

Rita

Rita--

You better be coming to our parties!

Costumes: I get my best ideas just from poking around used clothing stores and discount fabric shops - I start with a theme, but sometimes find something so unusual that I have just to get it - you never know what you're going to find!

Heather- For those of us who don't have much time on here and can't possibly keep up with it all, could you list the people here who will be on your CC 7 day cruise please, and maybe periodically give an update as more get added or drop off? Thanks.

We are trying to get our act together and see what we will be able to do next year, but making plans so far ahead is hard. Will there be many in suites?

I just got 'round to reading this thread.

Include us (pty of 2) for either l0/29 or 11/12...or any other date during the fall. Halloween sounds like a great idea.

DFD, I've added you to my list and welcome aboard:D !! The 10/29 date was selected and the poll closed. There will hopefully be more information and quotes coming soon. LauraS has been tied up with other things this week, but I'm confident she'll get to us as soon as possible.

Mark, I have you down as a "maybe". Email me at HeathersIsland@aol.com so I can put you on my mailing list. I'll also do a list of who I have so far and post it here tomorrow. You will be able to request any cabin # (suites, included) that is available when booking. You would have up until 5 months prior to actually request your cabin and pay your deposit, but understand the earlier you book, the better the selection. As soon as I hear back from LauraS, I will have much more information. In the meantime, please feel free to email me anytime with questions and I'll do my best to answer. Of course, you can also post here.

Brian, don't you go scaring Rita off with your "theme". We're all getting very nervous:D . LOL!!!

Not to worry Heather - keeping it clean here!!!

;)

Can't "scare" me away that easily! :D Good idea Brian regarding the Costumes. I will keep an eye out. Too bad we couldn't do a theme and everyone try and work with it. Something like the Alien Bar of Star Wars! Its easy to dress like an alien of some kind. Usually just use stuff around the house, plus maybe some make-up. Or a period theme! Anyway just a thought.

Can't "scare" me away that easily! :D Good idea Brian regarding the Costumes. I will keep an eye out. Too bad we couldn't do a theme and everyone try and work with it. Something like the Alien Bar of Star Wars! Its easy to dress like an alien of some kind. Usually just use stuff around the house, plus maybe some make-up. Or a period theme! Anyway just a thought.

hahaha I found my costume today at Goodwill thrift store! It's a t-shirt that says " I dont do costumes" with a pumpkin on it!

Welcome to the cruise :p

hahaha I found my costume today at Goodwill thrift store! It's a t-shirt that says " I dont do costumes" with a pumpkin on it!

Welcome to the cruise :p

That will work! You can be an alien with a Pumpkin T-shirt on. Just put a couple of orange patches on your cheeks and you will be all set! Oh No! you will clash with the Pink Cabana! :eek:

That will work! You can be an alien with a Pumpkin T-shirt on. Just put a couple of orange patches on your cheeks and you will be all set! Oh No! you will clash with the Pink Cabana! :eek:

hahahaha good point, but I will be in the turquoise cabana :)

The following is the list I have right now of people interested in this cruise. I have tried to divide it into degrees of interest. The "probably nots" are people who expressed interest in this poll, but I have not heard from them since. I'm pretty sure a couple of them jumped ship to Hawaii:D .

"As Positive As I Can Be Without More Info, etc.:D "

HeatherInFlorida (2)

EKerr19 (2)

bepsf (2)

Sail7Seas (2)

StanfordsGirl (2)

Iggipolka (1 or 2)

K&R Curt (2)

Kryos (1)

Llham (2)

ExaltHim (2)

Mechcc (?)

Oceanwench (2)

Pudgesmom (2)

Renorita (2)

Tyman (2)

Ziggy (2)

Trubey (2)

Sinbad37 (2)

DFD (2)

RichCrow (2)

"Maybe":o

Nanner

JohnR49er

Adamsmark

SHayesShip

"Probably Not":(

Bellebaby

Letue

If I have left anyone out, please forgive me and post and give me your name. If I have you in the wrong slot, please also post that and let me know. If you saw the piece of paper I'm working from, you would understand how it's perfectly possible that I've messed up.:o

Thanks! Please read my next post which will tell you what I know so far as briefly as I can explain it.

Archived