OASIS PROPOSAL COMPLETE (illini-grad)

OVER 1000 VIEWS OF THE VIDEO IN 2 DAYS!!! SO AWESOME!!! KEEP THE VIEWS COMING!!!!!

Diffuser.....thank you! I am so thankful everything worked as planned :) Everything little piece all had to go together, and thankfully it all did!!! :)

Langley....thank you!!! And thanks about the ring......it's a rock huh? She wanted sparkly and big......well I think I got what she wanted, ha :)

Irene......I think it would be a must to have her as the video person, ha :) Allure could be honeymoon, but not wedding unfortunately.

Sheila....thank you!!! Wedding plans will start in a couple of months. will defintely keep everyone informed :)

aeonix.....no wedding on the ship. A possible honeymoon on the ship though could be in the plans :)

Nurse....thank you! I understand the tears comment, I have had plenty with watching it :) Thankfully all the time and effort in planning paid off!

jakesmom.....thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the video. This site Cruise Critic was my main source for all the planning............over 13,000 views of one thread for the finalizing the proposal planning.....unreal :)

Linda..........I tried to set the bar as high as I could, hahaaaaaaaaa :)

Judy.....No, we didn't finish dancing to the song, but did continue to listen as my fiance stared at her ring in shock :)

superduper....thanks so much! I am trying to get the video to as many outlets as possible. I thought putting it on RC Facebook page would be a good outlet for it. It has almost 1200 views in 3 days, but I want more :) Did you see the other thread w/ over 13,000 views? That is where it all started. The link is on the video page actually. IT was so much fun to plan!

GREN EYED LADY!!! How was Allure??? So glad you got to see the video. Isn't it fun???? Thankfully literally everything worked as planned!!! It couldn't have gone any better! :)

Amethyst.....thanks so much! It was a fun one. 2 months of planning paid off thankfully!

RM.....thank you! I wanted to do something unique and special. And of course the song had to be included since it's her fave song, plus will be our wedding song! I am still on a high from it all and its been 18 days!

GREN EYED LADY!!! How was Allure??? So glad you got to see the video. Isn't it fun???? Thankfully literally everything worked as planned!!! It couldn't have gone any better! :)

Amethyst.....thanks so much! It was a fun one. 2 months of planning paid off thankfully!

RM.....thank you! I wanted to do something unique and special. And of course the song had to be included since it's her fave song, plus will be our wedding song! I am still on a high from it all and its been 18 days!

Allure was great but we liked Oasis better :eek: I thought the service and food weren't that great. No one starved for sure, but it was a little disappointing. But hey, we were on a cruise so how bad could it be? lol

So when's the wedding? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I too was one of the thousands following the previous threads and I am so happy that everything worked out as perfectly as it did for you. What a great thing for fellow CC'ers to help out. I watched the video and it was great and you were awesome.

Congratulations on your engagement and the many years of happiness that will follow.:)

Thanks Kristen!

Glad you enjoyed the video!

In 2 more days, it will be 1 month since I proposed, and it seems like it was just yesterday. Such an awesome time!!!!!!!!!! I still watch the video almost daily I must admit ;)

congratulations...what a beautiful experience and thanks for sharing it with all of us!!!!

It came at a good time for me...lately on CC, I have been reading so many mean and hateful posts towards other people. I was thinking of giving up this site,..then I read your beautiful, touching story with so many positive comments....

MY FAITH IN CC IS RESTORED!!!!!!!:):)

PS I was on Freedom of the seas On June 5th...so forgive my late reply...lol!!!!

Edited by Cruzin RN

i looked at your post when you first posted, but forgot to comment, cause i went and watched the video then showed my wife, and realized how lame my proposal was in comparison to yours... congrats, and i wish you guys many many years of happiness!!

Cruzin RN.......thanks so much!!! The video is a lot of fun, and I am so thankful that we have it to always remember that time! Now, just not sure how I will ever top it, haha! It's like Sorry Dear, that is the best it's going to get, haha!

Mickeysgal.......thanks so much! I am glad you enjoyed the video! It brings a smile to myself everytime, and possibly a tear or two, but I am a guy, I shouldn't admit that, right? Ha! The video reminds me of all the planning that went into it, and how perfect I wanted it to be. The video shows so much to me than just a proposal - the time, effort, the thoughts of it all, how I wanted it to be so unique, so perfect for her, etc..........I am so glad it worked as planned!

Lunaazul!!! Isn't that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!! I-L-L..................I-N-I!!!!!!

Gilpet....Thank you so much for watching the thread from the start. Its been one huh? :) I have thooughly enjoyed i obviously. It is amazing to me to see so many people help out whom I do not even know except virtually w/ this website.

• 4 months later...

3179 people have viewed the YouTube link!!!!!!

Thanks so much for all the views as I know a majority have come from here!

No wedding date yet,but there will be a date soon. We just relocated due to me getting a job promotion so that has taken a lot of our time.