Facebook posting about Undercover Boss special

Izzybeff

Did anyone see this?

Norwegian Cruise Line

Double your savings with Norwegian’s limited time Undercover Boss offer on July 16 through July 18 – Up to $200 to spend on board and reduced deposits on select sailings fleet-wide!

Did anyone see this?

Norwegian Cruise Line

Double your savings with Norwegian’s limited time Undercover Boss offer on July 16 through July 18 – Up to $200 to spend on board and reduced deposits on select sailings fleet-wide!

Thanks for the information.

I looked up a cruise I want to book and there is no promo indicated for it.

I looked at my facebook and NCL says the promo starts tomorrow :confused:

Well as soon as this promo starts I will book my 4th cruise :p

I wanted to see the diff. in price on the cruise I already bk'd and what the new offer might have-----it was still cheaper bking in May than the "Happy" promo offers now--even with the $200.00 OBC. Still going to call and see if I can get the $200.00 OBC without changing exsisting reservation, if they say NO--I have nothing to lose!;)

I wanted to see the diff. in price on the cruise I already bk'd and what the new offer might have-----it was still cheaper bking in May than the "Happy" promo offers now--even with the $200.00 OBC. Still going to call and see if I can get the $200.00 OBC without changing exsisting reservation, if they say NO--I have nothing to lose!;)

Us too. Booked on Wednesday last week, got $125 in OBC (extra bonus from TA) and a bottle of wine. Priced today and we'd get $100 OBC and it would cost $238 more. So, I think we already got the better deal ;)

Us too. Booked on Wednesday last week, got $125 in OBC (extra bonus from TA) and a bottle of wine. Priced today and we'd get $100 OBC and it would cost $238 more. So, I think we already got the better deal ;)

Isn't it amazing how a sale price isn't always cheaper!!:rolleyes:

My husband & I are ready to book this weekend, but we are going with a group of people and they are not ready to book. I'll most likely wait simply because I don't want them to change dates and then end up having to change myself. Kind of bummed.

Maybe that is why the price of our cruise increased more than $300 since Monday.:eek: We are trying to talk some friends into joining us in December, but the price suddenly increased from $2340 to $2682! I hope it drops again after this "special".

We paid $2143 when we booked in May, plus $50 OBC..

mitsugirly----> is still waiting for another "kids sail free" special. :D Now THAT'S a good deal!

Agreed! It seems to come around once a year with NCL. If you get latitudes e-mail you will hear about it that way.

You can also look into MSC and Costa who offer this frequently. We had it on Costa Atlantica last year - best deal ever!:)

Agreed! It seems to come around once a year with NCL. If you get latitudes e-mail you will hear about it that way.

You can also look into MSC and Costa who offer this frequently. We had it on Costa Atlantica last year - best deal ever!:)

From what others have said (and also NCL) along with a search I did to see how often they come around...it's rarely (and not yearly).

I know they had one this year (we took advantage of it) and they had one either 2009 or 2010. But it had been years since they had one before it.

I'm just really hoping they have another for me to book my cruise next year. It would be nice if it was a yearly thing. I wouldn't complain. :D

Just Info- looked up a cruise Canada/New england repositioing to Tampa for Oct 2012 last week, looked up same cruise/same suite tonight a $600.00 increase. We were going to change to this cruise from the one we have booked for Sept. 2012, R/t NY Canada Cruise, looked this one up tonight, increase of $900.00 from when we booked June 15th, YIKES, don't know about all other cruises, but have a feeling all prices have gone up so "sales" don't even make up the difference in pricing changes in a weeks time. Whats one to do? I guess the really early bird gets the lowest price?? Just thought I would share how prices can change in such a short time.

Just Info- looked up a cruise Canada/New england repositioing to Tampa for Oct 2012 last week, looked up same cruise/same suite tonight a $600.00 increase. We were going to change to this cruise from the one we have booked for Sept. 2012, R/t NY Canada Cruise, looked this one up tonight, increase of $900.00 from when we booked June 15th, YIKES, don't know about all other cruises, but have a feeling all prices have gone up so "sales" don't even make up the difference in pricing changes in a weeks time. Whats one to do? I guess the really early bird gets the lowest price?? Just thought I would share how prices can change in such a short time.

Ditto--exactly how ours went---up, up,up!!:eek:

Archived