Princess Website Price Display Change?

MichCook

Am I imagining it or has Princess changed their website display to reflect, left to right, Minisuite/Suite to Interior?

Thought they used to display Interior to Minisuite/Suite, left to right.

At first I thought I hit a major price reduction for our balcony cabin, until I realized I wasn't looking at the balcony category!:(

but what i love about the change is when i go to search a cruise it finally displays more than 3 cruises! i think its 10 per page now. thank you princess, i've been waiting for this!

:confused: It always did that.

Yes, they did switch them around recently. It caught me off guard when I saw our next cruise listed as $2999 where the suite price should have been.:D Suites are now on the left, insides on the right in the list of pricing details, and it was always the other way around. It will just take a little getting used to.:p

I think they are saying that they now show more cruises per page???? I have not gone on line to check, just a guess.

Just went to Princess and that is whatb they have done. Instead of showing ten cruises over three or more pages they now show all 10 on one page. Also, they have reversed the order of cabin prices.

I think they are saying that they now show more cruises per page???? I have not gone on line to check, just a guess.

yup, sorry i wasn't clear. when i see results, there are now not just 3 per page. thanks rja.

Anyone know why the "edit" option next to what appears to be a default BE category when checking prices on the Princess site, does not work? I though it could be that all other categories are booked, but checking on a cruise in late 2012 that is definitely not overbooked, it shows the same BE category and no functioning "edit". I also tried it without signing in, but no luck. What am I not doing correctly??? :confused:

Anyone know why the "edit" option next to what appears to be a default BE category when checking prices on the Princess site, does not work? I though it could be that all other categories are booked, but checking on a cruise in late 2012 that is definitely not overbooked, it shows the same BE category and no functioning "edit". I also tried it without signing in, but no luck. What am I not doing correctly??? :confused:

To choose another cabin category within your choice of cabin, you have to click on the "continue" button at the bottom and then you will be able to change the category.

If I were asked to vote...I'd have to vote for the old format too. This is marketing at it's finest. I'll never understand why stuff that works fine has to get changed and wheels have to get reinvented.

Debjo

It makes sense to me to list the categories left to right from highest to lowest because the next page always had the highest categories at the top down to the insides at the bottom.

I keep checking to see if the cruise we booked a week ago has come down in price. It hasn't. Final payment isn't until the first week of October, so there's plenty of time.

Archived