Pre-book Cupcake Cupboard on FOS?

We are getting ready for our cruise, and I just learned about the Cupcake Cupboard decorating classed onboard FOS. Can these be pre-booked or do I have to sign up once onboard? Where and when did you sign up? Do you sign up at different times for different classes (i.e. the 'hamburger' or 'puppy' designs)?

Thanks!

We are getting ready for our cruise, and I just learned about the Cupcake Cupboard decorating classed onboard FOS. Can these be pre-booked or do I have to sign up once onboard? Where and when did you sign up? Do you sign up at different times for different classes (i.e. the 'hamburger' or 'puppy' designs)?

Thanks!

this sounds interesting, I've never heard about it before.. is this offered on any other ships? I will be on the Serenade of the seas in oct.

this sounds interesting, I've never heard about it before.. is this offered on any other ships? I will be on the Serenade of the seas in oct.

The Cupcake Cupboard (and its cupcake making classes) is on the Oasis, the Allure, the Freedom and the Liberty.

Not sure if you can sign up online. DW & DD signed up for the decorating class at Cupcake Cupboard about 5 minutes after boarding the ship. The"Cupcake Lady" asked which "cupcake" they would like to make either the hamburger & fries, or puppy. The cost was $22/person. DW & DD had a great time!

ry%3D400

In June they offered a class that was for children only (monkey cupcake) and it was $15.00. Sign up was at the cupcake store. My grandson was probably the youngest one participating and he is 5years.

Sherri:)

We did the puppy cupcake in June. Just stroll down to the cupcake cupboard when you board and decide which class and time you want. I did it with my 17 year old daughter. We had fun, and the cupcake was good too.

Choose a class that will be on a day at sea when you sign up...And remember they will pack up your creation to go for you if you don't want to eat it then....Also you will get an apron to take home with you...Enjoy !

Does the apron have cupcake cupboard on it? is it pink? I use aprons at home when I cook so I can always use a new one.

Choose a class that will be on a day at sea when you sign up...And remember they will pack up your creation to go for you if you don't want to eat it then....Also you will get an apron to take home with you...Enjoy !

Does the apron have cupcake cupboard on it? is it pink? I use aprons at home when I cook so I can always use a new one.

Chef style white apron with Cupcake Cupboard written in pink...very cute.

If you want more bang for your buck, sign up for the cake decorating classes at Michaels.

More bang for your buck at your local neighborhood Michaels... Maybe for you...But that's not really the point here is it to some of us....I'll take the cruiseship classes...Cause I'm on a "Cruise"...:)

More bang for your buck at your local neighborhood Michaels... Maybe for you...But that's not really the point here is it to some of us....I'll take the cruiseship classes...Cause I'm on a "Cruise"...:)

To each his own. You're limited in what they will teach you on a cruise cupcake class (and I haven't read great reviews about what they do teach you). when I'm on a ship ....I'd rather be doing those things that I can't do on land.

Your cruise - Your way.

I only mention Michaels for someone who wants to learn to decorate cupcakes but did not know that affordable classes are avaialble at home.

Not sure if you can sign up online. DW & DD signed up for the decorating class at Cupcake Cupboard about 5 minutes after boarding the ship. The"Cupcake Lady" asked which "cupcake" they would like to make either the hamburger & fries, or puppy. The cost was $22/person. DW & DD had a great time!

ry%3D400

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Any more pictures of those lovely things????

Archived