Pre-Cruise E-Mails from Princess?

IECalCruiser

yep....I got the emails @my regular email address but not under the cruise personalizer...still says:

There does not appear to be any data for the emails that you are trying to access. Your sailing may be too far in the future to access this information. Please try your request again at a date closer to your sailing.

uh......not that far in future....get on ship 9/26....

Yes they are sending out some of them, but by reports there seems to be a problem with the emails. Although I have received two of them that once showed up on my Princess Personalizer under 'review pre-cruise emails', they have now disappeared from my Princess and many seem to not be getting them at all. I would guess they are having a system problem with sending them out.

No one on the Roll Call for our 09/24 Coastal appears to have received the e-mails. For the last two years (four cruises) they always came to my regular e-mail address. I had never checked Personalizer until now (nothing there but the same message as above). Princess did confirm my e-mail address a couple of weeks ago. Maybe they did have some sort of system problem. As I said, no big deal.

IECal, I'm on the same cruise and posted about this same problem a couple of days ago. I have received zilch, nada, nothing, zip, zero about our Capt ect. :( Not by email nor by the personalizer. I'll live without them :p but was soooo looking forward to hearing all the little details.

This is not a big deal, but is Princess still sending out the pre-cruise e-mails from 1) The Captain, 2) The Hotel General Manager and Maitre 'd and 3) The Cruise Director and Circle Host? Just realized our cruise is 10 days away and no e-mails?

We rec'd the e-mails prior to our cruise on Golden Princess (departed 9/3).

Captain's e-mail approx 10 weeks before sailing

Hotel Mgr & Maitre'd's e-mail approx 6 weeks before sailing

Cruise Director & Captain Circle Hostess e-mail approx 2 weeks before sailing.

I just looked at my personalizer again; as of yesterday, my personalizer had removed all of the previous email and they have not reappeared a of yet. The reason I mention this is because I just received the email from the Hotel Manager and Maitre D for my upcoming cruise and it is not showing on my personalizer.

No one on the Roll Call for our 09/24 Coastal appears to have received the e-mails. For the last two years (four cruises) they always came to my regular e-mail address. I had never checked Personalizer until now (nothing there but the same message as above). Princess did confirm my e-mail address a couple of weeks ago. Maybe they did have some sort of system problem. As I said, no big deal.

Ditto here - not getting them at all for our 2 coastals.

This is not a big deal, but is Princess still sending out the pre-cruise e-mails from 1) The Captain, 2) The Hotel General Manager and Maitre 'd and 3) The Cruise Director and Circle Host? Just realized our cruise is 10 days away and no e-mails?

Just off the Crown three weeks ago and we received then from "Big Al", Alan Buckelew, Captain Nick Nash, ??? Harry (Hotel Mgr) as well as info slats on Sam Hawker-Thomas our CD and Rosie Scates our Captain's Circl host.

Ciao for now!!!

No one on the Roll Call for our 09/24 Coastal appears to have received the e-mails.

I would think they'd be generated by HQ but maybe it could be a ship specific problem. My May Coastal on the Sapphire had no emails & now your Coastal on the Sapphire didn't send them either. :confused: On the Golden to Hawaii last November & next month on the Crown I have received them. :rolleyes:

Archived