Now THIS is an expensive OV

cherylandtk

:p

Just happened to be looking at my saved cruises and saw this new pricing. I know Princess will put higher prices on 'sold-out' categories, but I don't think I have seen one listed quite this high before:

12 days Egypt & Aegean Roundtrip From Rome

Ship: Star Princess

Embarkation Port: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy

Number of Days: 12 View Itinerary

Embarkation Date: Oct 21, 2011

Interior $995.00*

Oceanview Obstructed $1,095.00*

Oceanview $99,999,999,999.00*

Balcony $1,895.00*

Mini-Suite/Suite $2,195.00*

*Prices in USD

Prices for this cruise were quoted on 09/16/11 - 10:16 AM - UTC -0700.

Please remember prices are not guaranteed until time of booking.

Thanks Toto, I missed that this morning. I guess it must be part of the new way cabins show as available or not, what with the apparent changes to waitlisting and sold out showing up online.

Also something new I noticed today is that if a cabin catagory is not available, it's just not being listed. I saw this on my February 4th cruise; nothing in obstructed except F and E and no BF or BE balcony listings either.

Also, the 49 day SA cruise in 2013 (Grand) has 3 segments and the only availability is inside cabins on one of them. All other catagories on all cruises are showing the 999999999's.

Yes that's the price. But it does include a robe....and a private island.

:D

Yes it does and room person name steward, 12 meals a day but only between the hours of 6 amd and 10pm, free shows that no one will go to and the use of union porters to take your bags for free but only if you give them a tip

You also get to carry your own bags off and on as part of the super express, and you can leave when you want even if they are still a few hours out, just get the dinghy that is assigned to your cabin.

Plus many others, but wait there is more, a few 2' by 3 ' photo of you embarking on the ship but you will be spray tanned first so you dont look all washed out . You will be given a new IPHONE 5 with 1.5 milion apps but only if you are a goldplatsilminnow member

whew

Pete

I am trying to figure out what the cancellation insurance would cost in a $100 Billion OV. Any help?

Yes the cost would be $37.50, two packages of NECCO wafers, 1 roll of duct tape, a travel iron and 2 one day passes to Sam's club . This has to be sent in prior to the cruise of course.

Pete

Archived