Pride Review to BERMUDA...9/18-9/25 lots of pics & details!!!

GRTKJ

LOL...now that you mention that it does kindof!! :rolleyes:

In person the back part was wider than the neck and stuff like an actual swan, I don't think my picture does it justice! Btw....I hate snakes!!!!

Yeah I definitely wouldn't want a snake in my bed Ö

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Hi Katie, great review so far. We were also on this cruise and had a great time. We arrived late at the Serenity area and didn't get to meet everyone, but I do remember seeing you there from your pics. In fact we can see our car parked under the pic of Joe standing on your balcony with a drink in his hand. We we're neighbors, but on the port side, cabin 7258.

By the way, for those of you reading this, I highly recommend this cabin. The balcony is huge, the size of 3 balconies put together.:D

Great job. I'm waiting for Bermuda. I'll be on the Glory in 17 says heading for Bermuda from Norfolk. My beautician was on the ship with you. Can't wait to see if she is in any of your pictures.

You will LOVEEE it!....I can for sure say we will definetly be going back to Bermuda sometime, it was such a great, little quaint place!!!

Do you have the shore excursion brochure for the 2nd day in Bermuda?

Yes, I have a ton of brochures and shore excursion info that I will be posting once I get closer to arrival into Bermuda. Basically since we were in Bermuda for 3 days, they did one "booklet" of Carnival shore excursions showing availability for each day. More on all this later, but forget Carnival excursions, I've got a ton of really good & fun recommendations!

Was the water rocky compared to leaving in Florida?

The water was not rocky at all leaving Baltimore, but the 1st sea day, I will get to all that in more detail later, but its was rocky, but that was the only bad day as far as the ship moving a lot.

I am so happy that you posted the fun times. I have been waiting patiently for someone to post them.

I am really enjoying your review with all the pictures.

Can't wait for more!:)

So happy you are enjoying it! I've got ALLLL the FunTime for each day, so more on all these later. I plan to post each days at the end of each day that I review. More to come!!...

Hi Katie, great review so far. We were also on this cruise and had a great time. We arrived late at the Serenity area and didn't get to meet everyone, but I do remember seeing you there from your pics. In fact we can see our car parked under the pic of Joe standing on your balcony with a drink in his hand. We we're neighbors, but on the port side, cabin 7258.

By the way, for those of you reading this, I highly recommend this cabin. The balcony is huge, the size of 3 balconies put together.:D

Hey Mickey!! Glad you are checking my review out! We did miss meeting you guys at Serenity! There were a couple others that missed it too, its ok though, no biggie!

I wish you would have said hello!! That's hilarious you'll were across the ship in rooms & that your car was just right there!! :cool: The sound of 3 normal balconies together sounds awesome, I'm ready to go again! :p:)

Enjoying your review! Bermuda is definately on my "to do" list. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!

Bermuda should be on EVERYONE'S "To-Do" List!! It's a beautiful & quaint little paradise in the middle of nowhere, literally! :D:)

I am so happy to know that so many people are enjoying my review!!! Thanks for all the nice comments! I know as much research as I typically do before all our trips, I am attempting to paying it forward, as I have read many reviews myself, so I enjoy doing this very much! And if anyone has questions about anything, I would love to answer!!!

OK, so back to the review........

Monday, Sept. 19th 2011

So since we were up so late the night before, we didn't even get up until almost noon.....hey........we are on vacation right??!! ;) We were suppose to be meeting our cruise critic friends for a slot pull, well we totally missed that, sorry Susan if you are reading this. We had every intention, but didn't make it. Speaking of slot pull, I spoke to one of the other cruise critic friends later on in the trip, she said everyone put in $9 and got back $5, so wasn't anything big, but I know it was fun with the group we had.

I wanted to go ahead and post this, meant to do so yesterday, but this is the deck plans, the sheet you get when you first board the ship, tells you where everything is:

DSC02048.jpg

So, here is the FunTime's for today, Monday Sept. 19th:

MonA.jpg

MonB.jpg

MonC.jpg

MonD.jpg

Archived