Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I have been shoe shopping online as I love shoes. Bought these from Irregular Choice.com

newshoes005_zps7642ecea.jpg

Also these from Poetic Licence which is also part of the same company. These are flatties with a small red heel very nautical for cruising.

Irregular Choice make quirky shoes which I love.Plus the are comfortable.

t

newshoes002_zpsfa6a7e27.jpg

I just love these shoes, but I do have one question. The nautical ones, do they run true to size? I usually wear an 8.5 in sandals but for closed in shoes I wear a 9 (USA size). If I ordered these which size do you think I should order?? :confused: Thanks for any help.

After looking at their website, some of their shoes are AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for posting the info. :)

I'd like to thank all of you ebay shoppers for getting me hooked! I've never purchased anything off eBay but I was considering this little gem.

Here's my eBay rookie question:

-what if it doesn't fit, what are my options?

[ATTACH]276221[/ATTACH]

love that dress:)

Those shoes are so cute, but I know I could never wear them. I can't stand the feel of the unpadded back on the back of my foot, and I'm sure the peeptoe would kill me. When I was in high school, I had several pairs of shoes with the back like that, and they ended up damaging the nerve in the back of both feet so that it was very painful. I have no problem with sneakers, but don't dare try wearing anything that is closed anymore. Oh well, I have lots of cute sandals! :)

Ordered these shoes from HSN & should have them by nx. wk. I had to get them in RED as they didn't have any in the Blue. Now just hoping the fit!! :p

I really like the red and they were on sale! Hope they fit.

1st one if my fav dress of mine :) and then a few other dresses :)

Cathie

Fave dress

Cruising

black dress with colourful jacket

You look very pretty and I especially like the jacket in the last photo.

The colors are really nice:)

I just got this sexy one-shoulder solid color ruffle design slimming fit party summer dress at SAMMY DRESS.COM for $7.78; couldn't pass it up. I think I'm going to wear this for dinner:)

Edited by Cecilia55

Ordered these shoes from HSN & should have them by nx. wk. I had to get them in RED as they didn't have any in the Blue. Now just hoping the fit!! :p

newshoes002_zpsdb6a2bf8.jpg

My shoes arrived & they fit perfect! YEA :D LOVE them & they are so cute in the Red. I'll post a picture soon.

My shoes arrived & they fit perfect! YEA :D LOVE them & they are so cute in the Red. I'll post a picture soon.

Glad they fit. You just never know (especially with shoes) when you order something. I ordered 7 pairs of shoes and 6 pairs came in yesterday. All 6 pairs fit so now I have to decide which to keep (I do not need 5 pairs of silver heels).

Those shoes are adorable, Judy and glad that they fit and you like them in the red.......can't wait to see the picture! :)

Edited by cruz4evr

Well, I've been on a non stop online and in-store shopping spree for the past week. Absolutely ridiculous and won't be able to pack 1/10th of it for the cruise but that didn't stop me.

Some of my favs are:

This top is so gorgeous! It is a nice heavier weight fabric with a nice drape and it has diagonal fluttering fabric (don't know how to describe). It has a heavy beaded V neckline and the fabric is really more Jade than turquoise and has a slight shimmer! It is really flattering.

I jadebeadedtop_zpscc216d4a.jpg

I also found these cute polka dot tennies at Charlotte Russe online for $9.00 :eek: I think they are perfect for going out on our boat and maybe even my cruises.

polkadottennies_zps153ecc73.jpg

I love seeing everyone's fashions, so keep posting please!

Debbie

Just took both shoes out of the box to try the 2 of them & discovered that both shoes have the "wheel" decoration instead of 2 different ones! :confused: I thought they would come looking just like the "blue" ones. I'm alittle disappointed but I'll probably keep them anyway. I thought that made them look even cuter by having 2 different clips. :)

Just took both shoes out of the box to try the 2 of them & discovered that both shoes have the "wheel" decoration instead of 2 different ones! :confused: I thought they would come looking just like the "blue" ones. I'm alittle disappointed but I'll probably keep them anyway. I thought that made them look even cuter by having 2 different clips. :)

LOL! That's exactly why I DIDN'T order them, because I thought I'd rather have the same thing on both and I liked the wheel better! Now maybe I DO need them after all! ARe they comfie?

LOL! That's exactly why I DIDN'T order them, because I thought I'd rather have the same thing on both and I liked the wheel better! Now maybe I DO need them after all! ARe they comfie?

As far as I can tell, they are comfie! I haven't worn them out yet as I wanted to make sure I was going to keep them. :confused: Oh, go ahead and get them, you can never have to many shoes!! :D;)

Well, I've been on a non stop online and in-store shopping spree for the past week. Absolutely ridiculous and won't be able to pack 1/10th of it for the cruise but that didn't stop me.

Some of my favs are:

This top is so gorgeous! It is a nice heavier weight fabric with a nice drape and it has diagonal fluttering fabric (don't know how to describe). It has a heavy beaded V neckline and the fabric is really more Jade than turquoise and has a slight shimmer! It is really flattering.

I jadebeadedtop_zpscc216d4a.jpg

I also found these cute polka dot tennies at Charlotte Russe online for $9.00 :eek: I think they are perfect for going out on our boat and maybe even my cruises.

polkadottennies_zps153ecc73.jpg

I love seeing everyone's fashions, so keep posting please!

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Me too! I have been shopping like crazy :D. Love the top. If I post what I have bought so far, it would take me a long time. Here is a link for it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpell/sets/

Happy shopping

M

Hi Debbie,

Me too! I have been shopping like crazy :D. Love the top. If I post what I have bought so far, it would take me a long time. Here is a link for it.

Happy shopping

M

All GORGEOUS Marie! Can't wait to "see" you in them! How's the foot healing?

The DM black and white strapless is my favorite, then the Nicole Miller pinkberry - what a breathtaking color! Don't get me started on the shoes and bags! You know how I feel about shoes and handbags!

As always, you'll be the most glam gal on the sea!

Much love, my sweet friend.

Judy

As far as I can tell, they are comfie! I haven't worn them out yet as I wanted to make sure I was going to keep them. :confused: Oh, go ahead and get them, you can never have to many shoes!! :D;)

If I send my DH's phone number, can you tell him that?!?!?!?:D

Hi Debbie,

Happy shopping

M

Marie, Wow! That is an impressive group of dresses! LOL They are all gorgeous and I'm sure will look fab on you. For some reason I really love the red or coral? colored print dress - Fuzzi-Printed-V-Neck-Dress, but they are all to die for!

In the past week I think I've purchased probably 10 or more pairs of pants (including some great geometric printed silky palazzo pants) in varying lengths and styles, 25 tops, blingy sandals in silver, gold, pewter and like a rose gold...... My husband keeps looking at me and saying things like "you know this isn't the victorian days, right? You can't take 5 trunks on these upcoming cruises!" :eek:

I'm on the QM2 next year (Sept 27, 2014) - taking an Eastbound TA - I wish you were going to be on that sailing as I would love to meet you and see these dresses in person! LOL Hope you are feeling better and isn't it great to be able to shop online, especially when you can't get around easily for now. We will be in UK for 11 days before coming back on Oasis 12 nights to Ft. Lauderdale - let me know if we overlap at all - would love to go shopping with you. :)

Debbie

Edited by Debinnova