Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Royal Cruz,

You look lovely in your pictures and your dress isn't at all teeny bopper looking to me at all.:D

NCL also has white parties, I've been to two of them. I don't know if they still have them because my last several cruises have been on Carnival.

Royal Caribbean White Party dress...I ordered this on Ideeli and it was shinier and dressier looking than it appeared in the online photos or in my photos but it's really a sweet dress...a bit teeny bopper, but you only live once :)

LOOVE it :)

Sharon, I love your white dress and do not think it look teeny. I saw that you were on the Liberty. Liberty was our first Royal Caribbean cruise and we still talk about one of the paintings in the aft stairwell. It was the depressed cheerleaders and we just found that painting bizarre.

Lisa

I just jumped on this thread.

Ducklite, love your Tommy Bahama dress! Congratulations on renewing your vows!

Thank you! It arrived yesterday and looks great on. I was going to post a photo, but it needs to be ironed, and I might just wait and let them do it on the ship and post the photo when we return. The idea of ironing for the sake of the photo doesn't really suit. ;)

Here are photos of my fiancé and I on the second formal night on Miracle last night. This was the Adrienne Papell gown that I bought more than three years ago and couldn't wear until now. I held off on the warm melting chocolate cake until the last night, after I had worn the dress, which is completely unforgiving. It still fit beautifully after six days of cruising! Oh yeah, he loved it. :D

LaurieMiraclea.jpg

LaurieRussMiraclea.jpg

Edited by Laurie S.

Here are photos of my fiancé and I on the second formal night on Miracle last night. This was the Adrienne Papell gown that I bought more than three years ago and couldn't wear until now. I held off on the warm melting chocolate cake until the last night, after I had worn the dress, which is completely unforgiving. It still fit beautifully after six days of cruising! Oh yeah, he loved it. :D

LaurieMiraclea.jpg

LaurieRussMiraclea.jpg

Just beautiful! Congrats.

Laurie S,

You look awesome in that dress!:D No wonder he loved it!;)

Ducklite, looking forward to your photo whenever you post it!:D

Lisa: I read your review of your January cruise. Wow, what an ordeal that you and Walt got sick. You guys seemed to have handled it so well and still had an awesome time. Says a lot about what positive people you are. I love your style! Your outfits were really great. That gold dress was Va Va Voom! All your dresses were beautiful and you looked lovely in everything! I love all your head scarves too! Your sandals were cool. But I didn't see many of your awesome hand bag collection. Maybe you'll show some on your next cruise.:D

What a beautiful blue colour dress!!!

Lovely.

LaurieMiraclea.jpg

LaurieRussMiraclea.jpg

We decided not to take formal wear on our Alaska cruise. I just got this dress for formal nights since I can wear it either with or without the jacket.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/r-m-richards-sleeveless-beaded-v-neck-dress-and-jacket?ID=476227&CategoryID=5449&LinkType=#fn=BRAND%3DR%20%26amp%3B%20M%20Richards%26SPECIAL_OCCASIONS%3DEvening/Formal%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D12%26ruleId%3D65%26slotId%3D9

Mary Lou

Mary Lou, that dress will be more than perfect...it's beautiful! Hope you have an awesome cruise. We loved our Alaskan cruise. If this is your first cruise to Alaska, feel free to ask me any questions you might have about what to wear as I researched it heavily before we went on ours.:D

Mary Lou, that dress will be more than perfect...it's beautiful! Hope you have an awesome cruise. We loved our Alaskan cruise. If this is your first cruise to Alaska, feel free to ask me any questions you might have about what to wear as I researched it heavily before we went on ours.:D

Thanks, this is our 2nd cruise tour to Alaska which is why we decided to not take formal wear.

Mary Lou

Thanks, this is our 2nd cruise tour to Alaska which is why we decided to not take formal wear.

Mary Lou

Alaska was the one cruise that I did not bring formal wear. Your dress is perfect for the cruise. We did HAL in September and noticed most people did not dress in traditional formal wear. A bunch of dresses from dressy to cocktail, pant suits, and the men wore sport coats. We ate at the buffet on both formal nights. Packing for Alaska in September made us sacrifice my typical dressy evening clothes for more practical daytime clothes. I packed only one purse and 3 pairs of shoes...now y'all know that was tough for me. :eek:

Lisa

Laurie S,

Lisa: I read your review of your January cruise. Wow, what an ordeal that you and Walt got sick. You guys seemed to have handled it so well and still had an awesome time. Says a lot about what positive people you are. I love your style! Your outfits were really great. That gold dress was Va Va Voom! All your dresses were beautiful and you looked lovely in everything! I love all your head scarves too! Your sandals were cool. But I didn't see many of your awesome hand bag collection. Maybe you'll show some on your next cruise.:D

Thanks! We are the go with the flow type people, so while getting the flu was miserable, we made the best of it. I am grateful that the day I could not crawl out of bed was a sea day. Walt missed Barbardos, but I think that helped him rest up and get better. Next cruise I will remind myself not to put the purse down for the picture. I always had one with me... :)

Lisa

My new strapless dress just arrived! I bought this White House Black Market dress on Ebay for $19.50 through a "make an offer". I love the purple color and this actually hits the top of my knees. I figure this will be good for summer date nights and the cruise. :)

WHBMPurple_zps4ba17466.jpg

Lisa

LaurieMiraclea.jpg

LaurieRussMiraclea.jpg

I love your dress and pictures. Adrianna Pappel is my favorite designer. :)

Lisa

My new strapless dress just arrived! I bought this White House Black Market dress on Ebay for $19.50 through a "make an offer". I love the purple color and this actually hits the top of my knees. I figure this will be good for summer date nights and the cruise. :)

Lisa

That dress is lovely and the colour is stunning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisa

Great buy ! That dress retailed for $150.

Great buy ! That dress retailed for $150.

Wow, I did not know that. Now I know I got a great deal...the dress is in perfect condition with the tags still on it. It's missing the belt, but I prefer my wide belts over the ones that come with dresses.

Lisa