Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

These are the four dresses I'm taking in my next cruise.

The striped one is also a coverup for one of my bathing suits. (I also have the matching board shorts and rash guard top for when we are on excursions).

The b/w print was a Ross find a few years back. I don't love it, but my husband loves it in me, so...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395148368.756920.jpg.07d8d2cf994931a72e07974d033f2d65.jpg

The pink one I got at Kohls during a sale. I also have a little black jacket styled sweater that I wear over it for work. I can dress it up or down depending on the shoes and jewelry. On the cruise I will wear it with sparkly black flat sandals, not sure on the jewelry yet.

The white one is the dress I'll wear for our vow renewal, and also to dinner. I will be wearing either a gold and shell sea life necklace or a lei during the renewal ceremony, but I like the way the scarf looks with it for dinner. It really changes the look of the dress.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395148379.435416.jpg.f7677e37a744c138d55cbd68d736224d.jpg

I am also taking a couple pair of slacks and tops as well as a long cotton yoga style skirt and a couple of tops.

This plus three pair of shorts, a few tee's, a couple bathing suits, a couple changes of yoga clothes, underwear, a pair of water shoes, three pair of flat sandals, and a pair of ballet flats (need those in LA for a pre cruise business meeting) and I'm all set. This all fits in my 20" roll aboard suitcase with plenty of room to spare.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this board, but wanted some opinions on my two new formal night dresses. I plan on wearing these on my Mediterranean honeymoon cruise.

bluelace_zpsbafcde22.jpg

blackgown_zps9de1004e.jpg

I also wanted to say that I love your green gown, Marie. It looks stunning on you. And Lisa, I love all of your clutches and outfits!

Looks like you are all set to go!:) Love that pink dress...I'm partial to pink!

Michelle

These are the four dresses I'm taking in my next cruise.

The striped one is also a coverup for one of my bathing suits. (I also have the matching board shorts and rash guard top for when we are on excursions).

The b/w print was a Ross find a few years back. I don't love it, but my husband loves it in me, so...

[ATTACH]306168[/ATTACH]

The pink one I got at Kohls during a sale. I also have a little black jacket styled sweater that I wear over it for work. I can dress it up or down depending on the shoes and jewelry. On the cruise I will wear it with sparkly black flat sandals, not sure on the jewelry yet.

The white one is the dress I'll wear for our vow renewal, and also to dinner. I will be wearing either a gold and shell sea life necklace or a lei during the renewal ceremony, but I like the way the scarf looks with it for dinner. It really changes the look of the dress.

[ATTACH]306169[/ATTACH]

I am also taking a couple pair of slacks and tops as well as a long cotton yoga style skirt and a couple of tops.

This plus three pair of shorts, a few tee's, a couple bathing suits, a couple changes of yoga clothes, underwear, a pair of water shoes, three pair of flat sandals, and a pair of ballet flats (need those in LA for a pre cruise business meeting) and I'm all set. This all fits in my 20" roll aboard suitcase with plenty of room to spare.

Hello & Welcome! You'll love this thread!

Your dresses are lovely! Thanks for posting!

Mchelle:)

Hi everyone! I'm new to this board, but wanted some opinions on my two new formal night dresses. I plan on wearing these on my Mediterranean honeymoon cruise.

bluelace_zpsbafcde22.jpg

I also wanted to say that I love your green gown, Marie. It looks stunning on you. And Lisa, I love all of your clutches and outfits!

bluelace_zpsbafcde22.jpg

Stunning, stunning, stunning! I would say that I can't believe they're from Ross but I've found some amazing finds there!

Have fun on your honeymoon! Which Med Cruise are you doing? We did Celebrity for ours and it was amazing, can't wait to go back someday.

This is Tadashi gown. I wore it tonight.

13240220495_e49e6486ce_c.jpg

Hi Marie,

Your gown is absolutely stunning and that color green is beautiful on you! Hubby is looking very dapper too!

Hope your eye is feeling better.

Take care,

Cathy

bluelace_zpsbafcde22.jpg

Rachel,

Both of your gowns are beautiful and they fit you very well.

Enjoy your Mediterranean honeymoon cruise!

Best wishes,

Cathy

bluelace_zpsbafcde22.jpg

Love them both, but the first one, OMG! I might have to go to Ross and see if they have it here!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

bluelace_zpsbafcde22.jpg

Both of your dresses are fabulous! I love the back of the first one...great deals at Ross once again. :)

Lisa