Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Yes' date=' Thank you for asking. He was with the 89th SAM FOX during three Presidential administrations. I'm not sure how to link it, but there is another thread on the fashion board with recent pictures of our vow renewal on 26000.[/b']

Drewswife,

My husband LOVED that plane!!!!!!!

When you were stationed there.

Drewswife,

My husband LOVED that plane!!!!!!!

When you were stationed there.

He was with the Nixon, Ford, and Carter administrations from 72-77. Then went to Guam. Back to DC, assigned to VP plane until he retired from Andrews in 1982. I met Drew after he retired and had moved to Nashville to pursue his music career.

He was with the Nixon' date=' Ford, and Carter administrations from 72-77. Then went to Guam. Back to DC, assigned to VP plane until he retired from Andrews in 1982. I met Drew after he retired and had moved to Nashville to pursue his music career. [/font']

Nice, my hubby flew the VP plane when Bush (jr) , then Clinton was in office before he retired in 2000, but I think they retired 26000 a year before that....Alot history on that plane

Nice, my hubby flew the VP plane when Bush (jr) , then Clinton was in office before he retired in 2000, but I think they retired 26000 a year before that....Alot history on that plane

That's amazing! Really is a lot of history on 26000 as well as all the Presidential planes.

Drew just bought me these two dresses. I always love this style, but most of mine are either a v-neck or halter.

I have this dress is a light silver/blue and a burgandy. However, when I found two more colors....well...:D:rolleyes: I really like the neckline on this dress, love this shade of blue, and can always use and extra black cocktail dress.:);)

1105999995_TorontoBluedress.jpg.9f5de404245b11fb79b5be45e540df1a.jpg

Drew just bought me these two dresses. I always love this style' date=' but most of mine are either a v-neck or halter. [/b']

I have this dress is a light silver/blue and a burgandy. However, when I found two more colors....well...:D:rolleyes: I really like the neckline on this dress, love this shade of blue, and can always use and extra black cocktail dress.:);)

Love it...does it come in green?

Love it...does it come in green?

I haven't seen the bateau neckine in green, however, I do have this dress with the v-neckline in an emerald green and a dark hunter green. The emerald being my favorite.;)

I know several ladies that have this style dress (hmm... Joyce):D and everyone seems to like them. I also think it is a style that is flattering to most body types.

Right now these are on JC Penny and they also have a coupon code for $10 off. The code is BEATSALL I ordered each dress separate so that I could get the ten dollars of each dress.;):)

I had ordered this dress for our February Carnival cruise elegant night. Since ordering I booked a 3 day RCI cruise for January. I was told there really isn't an elegant night on a 3 day RCI but that most dinners are dressy. I would love to try out my new dress, what do you think?

LE3847pic1.jpg

I had ordered this dress for our February Carnival cruise elegant night. Since ordering I booked a 3 day RCI cruise for January. I was told there really isn't an elegant night on a 3 day RCI but that most dinners are dressy. I would love to try out my new dress, what do you think?

LE3847pic1.jpg

Hi,:) I think it is a pretty dress and if you enjoy getting dressed up,

then by all means, wear it. But as for most dinners being dressy on

a 3 night sailing? I have to disagree with that one....I have only

been on a couple of shorter cruises (most of mine are 7 nights are

longer) but I have been on a couple of 3/4 nighters. I would say

(just my opinion)most folks do not "dress up"....and I am in the

minority...I love getting dressed up:) but again, if you feel like

getting dressed up, I say go for it:D

Hi,:) I think it is a pretty dress and if you enjoy getting dressed up,

then by all means, wear it. But as for most dinners being dressy on

a 3 night sailing? I have to disagree with that one....I have only

been on a couple of shorter cruises (most of mine are 7 nights are

longer) but I have been on a couple of 3/4 nighters. I would say

(just my opinion)most folks do not "dress up"....and I am in the

minority...I love getting dressed up:) but again, if you feel like

getting dressed up, I say go for it:D

I kind of figured a 3 night would be more casual. I like to dress up, but not when I am the only one! Does anyone know if they actually do an "elegant" night on RCI 3 day sailings? I was shocked when our Carnival 3 day had one, I didn't even expect that!

!B)MVdCw!2k~$(KGrHqUOKikEwRW!o6meBMMdRGGGsQ~~_12.JPG!B)MVe3QCGk~$(KGrHqYOKigEwP+sdESLBMMdRQQFP!~~_12.JPG

Ladies,

The dresses just arrived a few minutes ago. A full week ahead of the date she had given me! These dresses are so pretty! They fit perfectly! These won't even need to be hemmed!:)

The blue one is pretty, but the red is such a vibrant red! Drew doesn't usually care for red, and so one reason that I wanted to wear something other than red for the Sweetheart Ball.

However, when he saw the red dress, he said "You have to wear that dress"! I knew then that just like him, the dress was a keeper.;):)

I'm going to email the lady now, and tell her how much I love the dresses and to "thank her".

Everyone have a wonderful evening.:)

Thank you. I was a little concerned about them being strapless at my age' date=' but the lady custom fit the dresses and they fit perfect! I am more than pleased, especially for the prices I paid!:) Thanks again.[/b']

So glad they worked out for you. You will be gorgeous in either color!

Thank you. I was a little concerned about them being strapless at my age' date=' but the lady custom fit the dresses and they fit perfect! I am more than pleased, especially for the prices I paid!:) Thanks again.[/b']

This is why I don't think I could wear a dress like that--the strapless issue. Is there a built-in bra or support? I can't even find a strapless bra that holds the girls where I want them (without killing me)!

This is why I don't think I could wear a dress like that--the strapless issue. Is there a built-in bra or support? I can't even find a strapless bra that holds the girls where I want them (without killing me)!

Yes, the dress has built in cups with stays. Very good support, Also the dresses have elastic type straps that hook in the back of the dress. Never have seen this before, but it really pulls the dress together in back for extra support.

Sounds great. I do have one black ball gown with spaghetti straps that has built in stays and that actually holds everything where it should be without needing another bra and is (pretty) comfy as well. It would stay up just fine without the straps, so I undrerstand what you are talking about.

Unfortunately I need to lose a few pounds to wear it comfortably! Those same 10 lbs. just keep creeping back! We're cruising in Dec. so I am in cruise-losing mode.

Sounds great. I do have one black ball gown with spaghetti straps that has built in stays and that actually holds everything where it should be without needing another bra and is (pretty) comfy as well. It would stay up just fine without the straps, so I undrerstand what you are talking about.

Unfortunately I need to lose a few pounds to wear it comfortably! Those same 10 lbs. just keep creeping back! We're cruising in Dec. so I am in cruise-losing mode.

Same here with the 10 pounds!:eek: UGH!!! However, when I put the dress on, it really gave me the incentive to get those extra pounds off. It is really hard with all the holidays coming up. I hope to have them off before New Year's Eve. Haven't decided on anything for that yet, but 10 lbs should not be too hard, and it's amazing what a difference that can make in the fit.